hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Forums Squidfish! We're so glad you're here! Please be sure to check back regularly in the forums as they are a wealth of new information, content updates and great threads for sharing ideas, feedback and information! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Welcome to the Forums Squidfish! We're so glad you're here! Please be sure to check back regularly in the forums as they are a wealth of new information, content updates and great threads for sharing ideas, feedback and information! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!

View attachment 90133
lol thanks. I have a question btw, are the items i can get locked by level? I'm level 17 and have 3 famed items, all bejeweled cutlass. 1 from darkhart, 2 from fishing.

lol thanks. I have a question btw, are the items i can get locked by level? I'm level 17 and have 3 famed items, all bejeweled cutlass. 1 from darkhart, 2 from fishing.

Items are typically locked by ability... even if you are level 35, you won't be able to use that pretty famed sword that requires level 24 sword experience until you practice with your sword to get it up to that level... And it's definitely worth it my friend! Happy Adventuring! The bottom of the 'card' that contains the item description should let you know what requirements you have to meet in order to use that item. It might be sword, or sailing (for the sea charts) and so on. :)

Items are typically locked by ability... even if you are level 35, you won't be able to use that pretty famed sword that requires level 24 sword experience until you practice with your sword to get it up to that level... And it's definitely worth it my friend! Happy Adventuring! The bottom of the 'card' that contains the item description should let you know what requirements you have to meet in order to use that item. It might be sword, or sailing (for the sea charts) and so on. :)
but I can find any item at any level?

but I can find any item at any level?

I've found some pretty high level famed items when both of my characters were pretty low level... mostly fishing (famed sea charm, high level famed swords, etc) and while sailing and sinking ships, also some while questing. I don't think you'll have very high level items dropping off of low level mobs though. At least I have not experienced that personally. Perhaps one of the TLOPO team or a more seasoned player may have more information though. I've been playing a little over two months now but Remington is level 50 with all skills mastered right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back