Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freyna

Dockworker
Hello there everyone. I'd first off just like to thank everyone who worked on and currently plays TLOPO. I used to be obsessed with the original Pirates. I was a limited player back then but I had everything at max that a limited player could have. I've been playing TLOPO for a couple of days now with my friend Alex and have completely fallen back in love with this game.

So a little bit about myself. I've graduated high school earlier this year and am now in college for Aviation Management. For a couple of years I was administrating a Garry's Mod Community. I didn't enjoy the game much but the real draw for me was a good community of friendly people all coming together to play a game. I'm also a pretty competitive League of Legends players and i'm willing to try almost any game.

I watch a fair bit of anime and are a fan of Warships (been playing that world of warships for 2 years now). I've seen around 300 animes. That's not normally something to be proud of. Maybe it's even a little bit depressing but I find it impressive.

There's not much that's interesting about me aside from that but once again I'm thankful to everyone who has worked and plays TLOPO.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back