Question Help - Lost all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate boys

Dockworker
I've played since the beta and have created several accounts. I've never broken a single rule on this game on any accounts I've owned but I've been HWID banned on all of them for "doxxing" I asked to receive a chat log 7 months ago but was left on 'read' via email twice in a row; on 2 different email accounts with 0 explanation. I can provide any proof you may need, screenshots, video etc. of the email log & previous accounts receiving 0 bans, mutes, warnings etc. into a perma HWID ban. I didn't follow up to get help due to being bored of the game, however it's a childhood game of mine and I'd like to visit it back from time to time. I'm happy to provide the usernames & emails used to talk to the support.

I also apologize if this thread is in the wrong place. Didn't seem to fit anywhere else.Thanks in advance.

For account related issues, you will need to contact support@tlopo.com. I understand you didn't have any luck getting in touch with support earlier, but unfortunately the forums won't be able to assist with this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back