Help New Pirates This Week (01/07/13)

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
A new year means new Pirates sailing into the Caribbean,
seeking adventure, plunder and infamy.
Recall that first time a brave buccaneer revived you during a particularly nasty invasion?
Or the first crew that invited you to share in the plundering aboard their War Frigate?
Aye, helpful and well-versed mates are essential to the life of a Pirate.
We dedicate this entire week, January 7 to January 14,
to Pirates helping Pirates.
Crew up, join together, and give your fellow Pirate a helping hand with Quests, battles, and exploration. Helping each other is the surest way to complete tasks, defeat enemies, and level up your Pirate.
You’ll not only get a reputation bonus for crewing up,
you'll also level up faster!
130107-help-pirate.jpg
Let us know yer tale of a friendly Pirate helping you...
potc_gencommunity.jpg

This is EXACTLY what every MMO needs. This not only will bring people together, but is also a good chance to make friends! It also reflects well on the company. It shows they care about all their players, young and old, new and... crusty? :rolleyes:

Its just an overall amazing thing to do. If I was UA I would definitively be out and about helping anyone who needed it. I mean, what else is there to do?

Not helping the same pirates all the time just each day help a new noob :p I am like level 43 or something like that ( i don't even remember and I still need help

Most people don't even think much of the so-called "noobs" just trying to find their way into the Caribbean, this is excellent.

Barely any new people join this game per day any more like before. Are they going to make Commercials or something to get new players so we can help them? My opinion on this event is that its completely useless like the rest of them in the past 6 months. Sorry if i sound a little mean is that is getting very annoying now that there not updating the game in a long time and just been these events.

Barely any new people join this game per day any more like before. Are they going to make Commercials or something to get new players so we can help them? My opinion on this event is that its completely useless like the rest of them in the past 6 months. Sorry if i sound a little mean is that is getting very annoying now that there not updating the game in a long time and just been these events.
comepletely agree! why people think i left the game for a year!?!undefinedundefined

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. They should have done this in the first place. ( IT'S THERE FAULT THEY DID NOT)
  2. This make the game more fun then it used to be.
  3. People are going to look up to and say let's play POTCO and not on are own.

Back