Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offer my help in anything field you need me in Davy. From coding and editing to just welcoming our savvy new members! I can do just about anything clocking in more hours online then most staff members being 9+ hours a day. (Unless I post a status otherwise.)

My resume,

Skills: Coding, Python, Editing, Guides, Gaming experience and of course been staff member for quite a long time :)

Game listing: POTCO, SWTOR, LOTRO, POTBS, POTHS and another remake.

Weak points: Video editing. (That's all I can think of...)

Just let me know if you need me regardless if I get promoted or not. :D

Last edited:
Wahoo! I'm happy we have so many eager members that want to help the forums! I personally feel that @Johnny Sea Slasher would be perfect as SWTOR Reporter. @Kat Five Knives is a great candidate for any of the games she listed, @Bart Gunshot is perfect for Minecraft. (sorry if I missed anyone that specified certain games). I'm very much into Lotro, and I think @Charles Warmonk would be a great candidate to report for Lotro. I'm not sure how many greeters we normally have, but I think the more greeters the merrier! It's awesome that so many of you want to help! :D :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya forums!

It's about that time again. We are evaluating staff for the summer and we're looking for anybody who is interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you.

If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - responsible for keeping up to date with a game (or topic) of your choosing, and posting any relevant news to the forums.

Please note the changes to the News Reporter position. It is being expanded to accommodate all games since the water in the Caribbean has calmed.

We are looking for active players of any of the games you see on the forum list who want to help keep the community up to date.​

We are run entirely by volunteers (myself included) and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer. If you'd like to be a News Reporter, please note the game you'd like to report on.

Thank you!
I'd love to be a greeter

If it is possible, I would like to switch positions to Greeter.

Reason being is I really do not play any MMO's since POTCO closed other than LOTRO, which I rarely play. Haven't been able to get into another MMO. So if I'm not playing a lot of MMO, what is there for me to report on?

I would like to become a Greeter because I am a very friendly individual, I have gained a lot of experience around people, and guest satisfaction whether it be on a website, with a product, or at my new job. Anybody who knows me will say I am very friendly.

So Davy, when are you planning to pick the greeters and news reporters? I would like to be a greeter, but could also be a news reporter. I play a lot of wizard101 so it would be great if you could put a new section for that game. Thanks Davy for all the work you have done for the forums! :D

Hey buddy so i know this is for these two jobs but i would love to help in any way for graphic design for this.
ETC logos, ship designs, anything you can send me for photoshop and cinema 4d!
Anyways thanks !!

I know I am new here... VERY new, but I've been with POTCO from the beginning, and I want to keep Pirates alive for the long run, therefore it would be an honor to hold any position that is needed!:pirate ship::pirate::raft::flag1::treasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back