Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHA! A volunteer for that dreaded night shift buahaha.

Wonder if this will happen soon :3
Sorry for the delay guys! Been running all over the place since June began.

I recognize that the forums have remained quite stagnant recently and I do take responsibility for that.

I want to get a proper staff team in place again, and update moderation policies to be more in line with the new tools available to moderators. Additionally I am looking to make some upgrades to the underlying server to prevent some performance/software problems.

I am open to any further suggestions, even those previously dismissed.. whether it be a new feature or a criticism of current moderation policies. I sincerely do want this place to be a home for all POTCO refugees, including those that are looking forward to the various derivatives of Pirates Online.

Thanks to those that still check in here! :piratemickey:

I would like to become either one of those ranks. Whatever you need most or need me to do I will do it. ;)
I have lots of experience also. Anything you need done just ask me. (I can formally apply if needed)

Davy, as we've known each other for quite a while now, I've decided to take my chance, and apply to be either a greeter or a news reporter. I've decided to take a chance and show some support for you and the forums, and to redeem myself and to prove my worthiness. It is a great pleasure to call these forums my home.

Thank You :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back