Help

Joseph Sealegend

Swashbuckler
Hey, whenever I launch TLOPO as of recent, the game either takes up to a few hours to load or just doesn't load at all. This is very strange, because I have a beefy PC, and it usually takes up to at most 10 seconds to load. It isn't a wifi issue, so whats going on?

Hey, whenever I launch TLOPO as of recent, the game either takes up to a few hours to load or just doesn't load at all. This is very strange, because I have a beefy PC, and it usually takes up to at most 10 seconds to load. It isn't a wifi issue, so whats going on?
Try this Joseph, completely shut down Tlopo. Find your Tlopo folder, look for any folder that has cache on it, delete it's contnets, and delete the cache.data file in the Tlopo folder somewhere as well. Normally you would also reboot but probably isn't necessary for this test. Try to log back onto the game and see if anything changed.
gl

Try this Joseph, completely shut down Tlopo. Find your Tlopo folder, look for any folder that has cache on it, delete it's contnets, and delete the cache.data file in the Tlopo folder somewhere as well. Normally you would also reboot but probably isn't necessary for this test. Try to log back onto the game and see if anything changed.
gl
Hey again, that didn't work. Any other possible solutions?

try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling. After reinstalling restart your computer. If this doesn't work email support.

You need to email support then. Try to include your last log with the email and maybe that will help them see where the problem is.

Hey again, that didn't work. Any other possible solutions?
Sorry, none that aren't already on the forums.
That process has been very successful for me. There are other problems with the beta, but that lets me log on in reasonable time. Otherwise after a few sessions the log in gets stuck again.
GL

When you installed tlopo, did you have your antivirus turned off? Sometimes it interferes with adding tlopo on your computer. If you uninstall, then turn off your antivirus before reinstalling. After reinstalling, turn your computer off and back on. When you turn your computer back on and start tlopo you may get a message from your antivirus saying it is blocking some files. Click to unblock them. Then see if you can play then.

Back