Here It Is What Potco Desided To Return To Us Tell Me How Ye Think About It

Soo how fair is that

• Total voters

Cap'ain Valentine

Wanted Pirate
It have been a wild week 4 the potco staff and for those whO dont know yet they secided the following

.give all the unlimited acces a tow week free extension

.the "golden" code for 500 goldies

.the "darkcuttlas" code for a strong blade

. And What we all have been asking for a double gold weekend

A new update of the game it will be faster and reboot free

So do ye mateys think it is the best REASNABLE solution for a problem out of thier hands

The public apology and the Double Gold Weekend along with the kinda strong Darkfire Cutlass was ok but I want a better loot week or something. Other than that, it was pretty fair.

It was very fair since they gave 21 days of unlimited for a full week of messing up...

The public apology and the Double Gold Weekend along with the kinda strong Darkfire Cutlass was ok but I want a better loot week or something. Other than that, it was pretty fair.
Telk ye what jimmy i think they're havin a big problem and its why the have been takin it soo seriously they feel theve messed it all up years of building so they wanna make it up

It's quite fair.

if u lvling freak like me u must say not fair Ben,.. in first reset me already 22 sailing and 27 cannon.. its reset to 8 sailing and 15 cannon,. at 2nd reset 23 sword and 20 dagger, then back to 4 sword and 0 dagger ( i need do dagger quest again) ,..

if u lvling freak like me u must say not fair Ben,.. in first reset me already 22 sailing and 27 cannon.. its reset to 8 sailing and 15 cannon,. at 2nd reset 23 sword and 20 dagger, then back to 4 sword and 0 dagger ( i need do dagger quest again) ,..

Hey I was a lvl 35 before the updates and now I'm lvl 34 and trying to get back up, so I lost some cool stuff, but I still think it's fair.

Hey I was a lvl 35 before the updates and now I'm lvl 34 and trying to get back up, so I lost some cool stuff, but I still think it's fair.
me still say unfair ! lol :cool: with that times when reset me able to create pirate to lvl 40. my playing time 20 hours a day.

I'd rather have my lost items back than gold. I've tried for days and have not gotten back the weapons or clothes that I lost and...................... has anyone else noticed Outcast, in particular is smaller and has less enemies...... I loved leveling at outcast in the past, now it's nowhere near as fun.

I am i lost 8 notorioty lvls in all and 20 skill levels and my staff and my war frigate and 30000 goldies but i dont mind i still have mystrongest weapon

i will say this.... it was unfair..... cuz...
1) some players lost legendary items
2) some lost more gold than 500 pieces
3) lots of level gaining just went down the drain for a large portion of the Carribean crew ( aka us )
so i think they should have coughed up 10,000 gold one level on the Notoriety on each and maybe one level on the weapon skill of choice and one weapon of famed or greater. that seems like a more fair deal. for those of the fully mastered variety at least 10k in gold unless maxed then one rare item ( random ) as for all the above i would say for the fully mastered two famed weapons or above ( random ) cuz i felt cheated and robbed with out the benefit of a hug or a smile from Mickey
pirate.wink.gif

3) lots of level gaining just went down the drain for a large portion of the Carribean crew ( aka us )
so i think they should have coughed up 10,000 gold one level on the Notoriety on each and maybe one level on the weapon skill of choice and one weapon of famed or greater. that seems like a more fair deal. for those of the fully mastered variety at least 10k in gold unless maxed then one rare item ( random ) as for all the above i would say for the fully mastered two famed weapons or above ( random ) cuz i felt cheated and robbed with out the benefit of a hug or a smile from Mickey ;)
I agree they should give us at least some more stuff

so i think they should have coughed up 10,000 gold one level on the Notoriety on each and maybe one level on the weapon skill of choice and one weapon of famed or greater. that seems like a more fair deal. for those of the fully mastered variety at least 10k in gold unless maxed then one rare item ( random ) as for all the above i would say for the fully mastered two famed weapons or above ( random ) cuz i felt cheated and robbed with out the benefit of a hug or a smile from Mickey
pirate.wink.gif
Absolutely truely 100 percent right and as ye can see 37% including me wanna have thier items back

Back