Hey btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger-Daniel

Pirate Lord
Im Daniel/Roger!

Recently made this new forum account. I've been with the POTCO community since 2008 or 09

Roger was the name of my POTCO character
Screenshot_2011-09-25_17-38-29.jpg

And Daniel is the name of my TLOPO character
screenshot_2018-07-13_22-08-16.jpg

Ive been with this community since September 2015, and was lucky enough to be able to get an "Alpha key" on Christmas Eve of the same year. After a 5 year absence of this game it seemed like a Christmas miracle. Unfortunately I lost all of my alpha screenshots.

In game you'll probably see me at places like Jimmy Legs or Forsaken Shallows on whichever is the more popular server.

In POTCO, My earliest guild I can remember was the "Ruthless Dragoons"
I was also in the "Far East Empire" which I was probably in for the longest and had the best time.

I had also shared my account with my brother (membership didnt come cheap youknow), known in-game as Deathreaper or Abyssal Warrior (always so over the top) and if there is one thing that I love to do is tease my brother about his cringy POTCO wiki page from a LONG time ago which can be found here:
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/User:Deathreaper_the_Behemoth
it captures the true spirit of POTCO at the time of 2011 with all the woots and sighs and stuff

My best loot find in this game is sadly Silver freeze or a Beta key when that was still a thing even though I didn't need it and gave it to someone else.

I also am determined to get one of these LC's. Tho the RNG has helped, it has helped in a less than exceptional way. (SF from cicatriz)
If you see me in-game ill probably be wearing the same clothes, so do say hi.

Last edited:
Let me be the first to say that I really like that screenshot.
It is so satisfying to see Mood Rock and Mood Stone in the same proximity.

My best loot find in this game is sadly Silver freeze
I'll trade that red for my gray anytime.

If you see me in-game ill probably be wearing the same clothes, so do say hi.
It appears that you already met Mood Rock in-game, but you haven't met the Mood Rock of the forums!
Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Let me be the first to say that I really like that screenshot.
It is so satisfying to see Mood Rock and Mood Stone in the same proximity.

I'll trade that red for my gray anytime.

It appears that you already met Mood Rock in-game, but you haven't met the Mood Rock of the forums!
Anyways, welcome to the forums!
Thanks! And unfortunately as I mentioned all of my screenshots of you from alpha were lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back