Hey everyone, I'm Ben Warhawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks for the welcome, and thanks also for the info. BTW I like the whole knight thumbs up picture and stuff!

Thank you for the compliment Ben! That is me in my actual suit of steel plate and chain mail armor. If you like that, please feel free to visit my profile! I have several albums there! I add to them from time to time so feel free to return every once in a while to see new pictures. One albums contains me in my armor at different venues and even some fun photo shops I've done... Another has a real British Navy Enfield Cutlass Bayonet from my personal collection of antique weapons. Enjoy and welcome back to the game! :D

Thank you for the compliment Ben! That is me in my actual suit of steel plate and chain mail armor. If you like that, please feel free to visit my profile! I have several albums there! I add to them from time to time so feel free to return every once in a while to see new pictures. One albums contains me in my armor at different venues and even some fun photo shops I've done... Another has a real British Navy Enfield Cutlass Bayonet from my personal collection of antique weapons. Enjoy and welcome back to the game! :D
NP, and yea sure I'll Vista your profile some time.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)
Thanks for the welcome! And I will check out what I can. :thanks:

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, I used to play back when it was POTCO, and I realy enjoyed it, I am so glad that someone brought back Pirates online and I'm really excited to be part of the community. :)
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back