Hey Folks, I'm BTSInDarkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTSInDarkness

Dockworker
Hey everyone!

I was a fan of the old PotC Online games when they were originally out but kinda forgot about them. With the new movie out, I was disappointed to see Disney had taken their old game down and found a different remake to be unplayable with no purchases or player base available. Here we are now! So about me, I am 16 years old and live on the East Coast. I used to do work for Mineplex on Minecraft as a moderator but now find other ways to waste my time, as you can clearly tell. I'm obviously a fan of this franchise but also of concert music, history, and languages. Looking forward to meet you all!

-BTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Hey everyone!

I was a fan of the old PotC Online games when they were originally out but kinda forgot about them. With the new movie out, I was disappointed to see Disney had taken their old game down and found a different remake to be unplayable with no purchases or player base available. Here we are now! So about me, I am 16 years old and live on the East Coast. I used to do work for Mineplex on Minecraft as a moderator but now find other ways to waste my time, as you can clearly tell. I'm obviously a fan of this franchise but also of concert music, history, and languages. Looking forward to meet you all!

-BTS
Very interesting. I used to be obsessed with the Mineplex server myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back