Discussion hey guys im back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIRR

Buccaneer
As irrelevant as I am I'm back from a one week ban for creating a thread and posting it on the wrong forum, great work.

As arrogant as I may sound, I'm just pretty upset that I got a one week ban for accidentally posting a question pertaining to the game in the incorrect forum. I don't believe it was justified and as such the opportunity cost of me being off of the forums caused a lot of boredom for me in the past week and the inability to help and confer with others on the forums.

I believe when a moderator sees this, based on previous similar posts, they will direct you to email support@tlopo.com for any information regarding your situation. They typically frown upon posts being generated regarding things like this.... That being said... I noticed you were absent. Welcome back GIRR! :)

Yeah thanks Remington, I know it'll probably be frowned upon but to be blunt I did not deserve the retribution I received for such a small error. It was taken to significant lengths and the reasoning for my ban was completely ridiculous and I'm not being opinionated, biased or anything like that. It was mismanagement on their part and I do hope that the moderator who banned me does see this so that we may come to a viable temperament on both sides.

I believe when a moderator sees this, based on previous similar posts, they will direct you to email support@tlopo.com for any information regarding your situation. They typically frown upon posts being generated regarding things like this.... That being said... I noticed you were absent. Welcome back GIRR! :)
Yeah thanks Remington, I know it'll probably be frowned upon but to be blunt I did not deserve the retribution I received for such a small error. It was taken to significant lengths and the reasoning for my ban was completely ridiculous and I'm not being opinionated, biased or anything like that. It was mismanagement on their part and I do hope that the moderator who banned me does see this so that we may come to a viable temperament on both sides.
Actually, it sounds that you will want to email support@piratesforums.co as this was a forums ban ;). Otherwise, Remington is right. This thread will likely be locked, public discussion of bans is not permitted, so your appeal may be conducted in private ;)

You can get in touch via conversation or by email (thecrew@piratesforums.co) for information regarding actions taken against your account. It's worth noting that bans are placed on accounts automatically at points-based thresholds, and we're very transparent about how it all works: https://piratesforums.co/help/terms

If you get a more severe infraction (one worth more points) you are expected to follow the rules very carefully to avoid future consequences. A severe infraction can combine with a minor infraction (like misplacing a thread or making an off-topic post) and result in a more severe consequence. It is the summary of infractions as a whole that matters when it comes to receiving consequences, and not necessarily any one infraction by itself.

We do ask that these conversations be conducted privately, so I'm going to lock this thread at this time. Please get in touch if you have further questions or wish to appeal an infraction. Otherwise, welcome back to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back