Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony T

Sea Legs
HEY EVERYONE, its Wolf Waverage here a.k.a TONY the pirate that loves to sail and plunder ships most of the time, hows it going everyone?
I used to play POTCO so i don't think i'm too lost, Although i might like some info regarding loot drops if beta keys can sometimes drop from plundering ships...That would be awesome if it did but i'm not sure if it does.
:pirate ship::treasure:

Beta Key Info!

idfTGmI.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)

Ahoy TonyT, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

Beta Keys currently only come from digging and land loot, not sailing. There's one key available per server every two hours.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

HEY EVERYONE, its Wolf Waverage here a.k.a TONY the pirate that loves to sail and plunder ships most of the time, hows it going everyone?
I used to play POTCO so i don't think i'm too lost, Although i might like some info regarding loot drops if beta keys can sometimes drop from plundering ships...That would be awesome if it did but i'm not sure if it does.
:pirate ship::treasure:
Oh thats so cute ,thank you

Id like to know when we reach a certain lvl will we have to start playing the game like it use to be ?? And if so how woukd we go about it ?? Thanks ever so much ... :)

Not quite sure I understand your question. I will answer it to the best of my ability. The level cap is still level 50, just like POTCO. The raven's cove story quest unlocks at level 30 (not implemented yet), but that is the quest who do in order to be able to loot cursed blades. If I didn't answer your question, please slightly reword it :)

Will there come a time when we lvl to a certain lvl that we'd have to start paying to play ???? Thank you
No mate it's always going to free. You can't buy keys either. If the developers made profit on the game by doing that, Disney wouldn't be happy and could sue. Many games are like this because they've shut down, like toontown and a couple others.

Not quite sure I understand your question. I will answer it to the best of my ability. The level cap is still level 50, just like POTCO. The raven's cove story quest unlocks at level 30 (not implemented yet), but that is the quest who do in order to be able to loot cursed blades. If I didn't answer your question, please slightly reword it :)
When will we have to pay to play the game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back