Hey TLOPO Team and Fellow Pirates I Have An idea

datuna2008

Sea Legs
ahoy. Hey everyone im david i have an idea what tlopo team can add in updates player count has been dropping but this might help maybe add more quests more items more ships maybe taxes in game maybe house buying and more those were my ideas that i shared to you guys and i hope tlopo will have more players and to people to have fun i hope you guys liked my ideas for now im going to play tlopo
bye.

I actually like the idea of taxes. Something to spend your gold on... like if over 100k going to Jail might cost a 10,000 gold tax or something along those lines. Ship repair taxes could go up considerably.

A thought out revamp of the gold economy in general would be nice but Tormenta and DH need to get nerfed of their gold outputs though.

I actually like the idea of taxes. Something to spend your gold on... like if over 100k going to Jail might cost a 10,000 gold tax or something along those lines. Ship repair taxes could go up considerably.

A thought out revamp of the gold economy in general would be nice but Tormenta and DH need to get nerfed of their gold outputs though.

Why don't we make this more realistic … if you have over 100,000 gold, you just get taxed 30,000 every day for no reason. You're just above the income bracket! When you fall below 100,000, then you get taxed 10,000 a day!

Since we're pirates, would we really agree to pay Governor Swann's (or the King's) taxes, though? I think a "bribe the jailer" type of fee might be more appropriate.

One of the big benefits of being pirate is not getting taxed, unless we’re hired as navy’s for the governor or some other matter.

I believe they’re currently working on their new story line, it’s just a matter of time till we get our hands on the new content.

Since we're pirates, would we really agree to pay Governor Swann's (or the King's) taxes, though? I think a "bribe the jailer" type of fee might be more appropriate.
I very much agree bribing everyone in sight. As a pirate, will I agree to pay the kings taxes. Not on me peg leg I will.
What kind of whimpy pirates do they take us for? I'd rather KISS scary Mary than bow to the king and his flunkies.

ahoy. Hey everyone im david i have an idea what tlopo team can add in updates player count has been dropping but this might help maybe add more quests more items more ships maybe taxes in game maybe house buying and more those were my ideas that i shared to you guys and i hope tlopo will have more players and to people to have fun i hope you guys liked my ideas for now im going to play tlopo
bye.
Game's losing players because of looting system.
- Brights are too random. [No real rarity with brights.... all random]
- Famed are too easy. [So if you look for something you can find it in a week or so...]
- Legendary are too hard. [You can spend years looking for one item.]

Every other forum of content done in this game is done better in other games. - So instead of making "interesting modes" that will be completed or board of in a month [At the most] - Why not just release new area, new island, and another new "bones/Moon rock system for a end game area. But make the prices and rewards [Clothing, famed, legendary] ALL MONSTROUSLY HIGH. - Giving them to end game [50+] enemies.

Reward players over time to fight end game enemies/bosses as planned for Escondida [or however it's spelled] so you could grind new areas enemies for new weapons instead of just boss farming....

[Which I don't know about you guys... but boss farming sucks imo]
:2 cents:

Game's losing players because of looting system.
- Brights are too random. [No real rarity with brights.... all random]
- Famed are too easy. [So if you look for something you can find it in a week or so...]
- Legendary are too hard. [You can spend years looking for one item.]
Well, brights never was a implemented game feature, brights was a player value added extra only, and was always a RNG, so I don't think that is a valid point.
Famed are only easy if boss looting. In game questing and story line quests and again fame is RNG otherwise.
Legendary are also RNG, so out of the players hands and players have developed the mundane repetitive boss farming to try to improve odds en mass. Faster kills basically.

So if the game is losing people, it would seem they don't like RNG. Could legendary rng be tweaked a bit, sure. Should it? I'm not sure.

Famed are only easy if boss looting. In game questing and story line quests and again fame is RNG otherwise.

I have found a few famed weapons on just running combat runs at sea. Not even loot runs. Working till I get a hunter on me and porting (XP runs)

Back