Heyo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shindig

Sea Legs
Hello everyone, my name is Chris. Back when POTCO was around I played it quite a bit. I created a guild but my buds aren't normally on when I am. I am always looking to grind out some XP and would actually love if someone could let me tag along with them for some XP. Perhaps against Darkhart like the good ol days? It would help a lot, especially cause I am only level 6. Username is CaptainShindig and me guild code is CIZP4955 if anyone wants to join. Have a great day! :)

Also, you can add me on Discord if you like (Captain Shindig#8391). I'd love to acquaint with some peeps and become a regular player again.

Hello Shindig! Good to see returning player again. I'm in a guild called "Tyrants", you should join us if you want active! We've got a discord. Love to have you in it! We enjoy helping people out. I mean, hey, I'm only level 25 but I'll help in any way I can. :)

Hello Shindig! Good to see returning player again. I'm in a guild called "Tyrants", you should join us if you want active! We've got a discord. Love to have you in it! We enjoy helping people out. I mean, hey, I'm only level 25 but I'll help in any way I can. :)
I'll join. Is there a way I can meet up with you to get an invite?

All the in game players are very helpful and friendly. You will have no trouble getting assistance getting XP. Welcome to the forums mate! Be sure to scan the threads as they contain a wealth of information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back