Heyyo, this is Moose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooseflies

Swashbuckler
Hi, I'm Moose, I played the game originally, and now I'm back to chop it up on the high-seas (like most of you). Whenever I played the game initially, I was very young, and really just enjoyed the immersive environments, and the process of sailing/fighting/etc., but I was never able to take the game very seriously with my young, malleable mind. However, I intend to come back and rule all seven of the seas with an iron fist! I want to be TheLegend27 of TLOPO, but also want to relive the nostalgia of my childhood by questing and having fun. After I force all the pirates of the realm to bend a knee tho :martini:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Considering I advertised myself as a tyrant of the Caribbean :p you have warmed the cockles of my heart

Kind of late, but welcome, Moose! :hugs:Jolly Roger still seems keen on "ruling all seven of the seas with an iron fist," as you've expressed interest in as well, so I bid you good luck and just know I'm there for you.... with popcorn and a recliner, watching this whole battle between you and Jolly unfold, giving you occasional thumbs up as moral support. I'll also have a first-aid kit handy in case you need one. And perhaps <s>if</s> when you win, I can have an honorable position in your council. Just a thought. :martini:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back