hi... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiferahl

Swashbuckler
Due to an issue I won't get into in great detail out of respect for those involved, all my stuff (my likes, posts, and replies) were deleted, including my new member thread. Don't really care about the other stuff that was deleted, but I wanted to re-post this and this time talk a little more about myself, since my last introduction post was bad.

I'm not brand new obviously but I'm fairly new. My name mean's Averahl's wife, and more importantly it means I am the least creative person ever. Literally just took someone's name and stuck Wife to the front of it. Go ahead and make fun of me, I've heard it all before.

As for some stuff about me, the person, not the pirate - I think I'm funny, but I'm not. As of two days ago I switched jobs from a quiet anti-social call center to working around Kangaroos and Lorikeets in a theme park. I'll let you figure out which of the two jobs is more enjoyable. I talk too much, I'm hyper, and I like food. Specifically unhealthy food.

I have been playing the game since the very first day it was available to be played. My play style and fortune has obviously changed since back then but I still enjoy it. I used to PvP and SvS almost exclusively, and I was good at it, but I decided although I was good at it, I didn't love doing it anymore, so I now do PvE only, and like helping new players, because I met somebody who's really important to me through PotCO/TLoPO, and want others to play the game long enough to appreciate it like I do.

I occasionally meme about the game frustrating me and that I'll uninstall and whatnot, but I'm really just goofing around, like (almost) everyone who says stuff like that. Like an older sibling picking on a younger sibling. It is all in good fun and doesn't change the love that's there.

The end. You can pick up the physical version of this novel at your local Barnes And Noble.

Ahoy @Wiferahl, and a formal welcome to the Forums!

It's alright to be goofy an' fun. In a world that we all live in today, sometimes it's better to be bubbly and happy than to follow the 'norm'. It's so much more fun to talk to someone who wants to talk, and that's great. Welcome back to the POTCO/TLOPO community, and I hope you've been able to find a place to call home within the vast reaches of the Caribbean since you departed on your adventure.

Take care, and fair winds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back