Hi Everybody! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenechules

Dockworker
Hi everybody, my name is Zenechules and I haven't played Disney's Pirates since, gee I want to say 2008?

Anyway, re-discovering this game is an amazing feeling, and doing some digging / reasearch, I found that its very obvious that this community (TLOPO) is the best for anyone looking to get back into it :)

As a noob I am a bit lost, what should I focus on as a new player returning about a decade later?

Last edited:
:stars:WELCOME! I think you should start from the beginning, and take your first pirate thru the quest line, enjoying the story and getting a feel for it all as you go. Since you played last at the beginning, so much content was added....and TLOPO is still catching up in open beta. Sounds like its a fresh start for you. There are lots of guilds and pirates ready to help along the way, and guides/help threads here ofc. Just have fun pirate! May you have an awesome journey on the seas of TlOPO!:flag1:

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

I agree completely with Tiame....following the quest-line is a great place to start and gives you a bit of purpose and direction.I'm sure it won't take you long to find your feet, then you can wander off in whatever direction feels good and pick the quest-line up again as and when you want to.
...as long as you're having fun along the way, that is after all why we're all here.....well.....that and the Rum ofc :p

Hi Zenechules! :wave:
I agree with the earlier posters/ fellow members.
Start from the beginning, level up and meet people. Then find a guild that is suited to you and have fun! :D
Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back