Hi guys ty for remaking this game please read admins/mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlos khalil

Swashbuckler
Hi i just saw that there is a new pirate of carbine game ty so much for remaking this games it's the best mmo game I have ever played lol I am so hyped when I come back home from work going to play this game for like 6 hours and I will try to support you guys by buying packs or whatever or the subscription if you guys still have that but thank you so much for remaking this and never think about shutting this game down :) I do my best to support the game

Welcome to the Forums Karlos! We're so glad you are here! We DO have a... well... nothing short of an AWESOME team of devs and staff that work very hard for the community and on the game. There is no subscription fee or other forms of monetarily supporting the game and staff that I'm aware of... This makes these hard working team members all the more amazing and we are truly thankful for each and every one of them. I'm so glad you found us and hope you enjoy every minute of high adventure and make a cargo hold full of great friends here! (Just let them out so they can breathe occasionally) :) Welcome aboard! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a wealth of new information, content updates and valuable threads and talking points! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Last edited:
Remington is right there isn't anyway to fund or support the Dev's in that manner but they like rum and a Thanks from time to time ;)

Welcome Aboard!! :raft:

TLOPO is a fan-made revival of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Online, created using publicly available downloads and information made freely available to the general public. TLOPO is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company and/or the Disney Interactive Media Group.

Disney has not given TLOPO explicit permission to use their assets. It's likely they're aware of the project though, and so far they have kindly not exercised their right to shut it down. The TLOPO team is doing all they can to respect Disney's goodwill, including refusing to profit from the game and keeping it family friendly.

In any event, we are grateful for your support and appreciation.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Hi i just saw that there is a new pirate of carbine game ty so much for remaking this games it's the best mmo game I have ever played lol I am so hyped when I come back home from work going to play this game for like 6 hours and I will try to support you guys by buying packs or whatever or the subscription if you guys still have that but thank you so much for remaking this and never think about shutting this game down :) I do my best to support the game
✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆

ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dreamy princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back