Hi! I exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari

Buccaneer
2 questions:
Best ship/ship customization?
I want a beta key.
Im not trying to beta key beg, I know thats against the rules, but those 2 things are all you need to know.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Ahoy Ari, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

Beta Ships: All the ships are currently available.
Ship Customization: Not currently in the game.
Beta Key: All the info you'll need is right HERE.
Hope that answered all your questions.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Ahoy Ari, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

Beta Ships: All the ships are currently available.
Ship Customization: Not currently in the game.
Beta Key: All the info you'll need is right HERE.
Hope that answered all your questions.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

1. You are saying the light galleon is as good as the war frigate?
2. I know, I just can't decide for when it DOES come out.
3. Thanks.

Everybody is very welcoming! Thanks so much!

Best ship for the price is a war galleon :) Great cargo space. If you're trying to level faster, go with a war brig, or for more cannons for other players, go with a war frigate. War sloops are used for SvS combat and maneuverability.

KUyq8Rt.gif

Money is no object to me. Blackjack FTW! I already have a war frigate, should I get a war brig or save money for ship customization?

Money is no object to me. Blackjack FTW! I already have a war frigate, should I get a war brig or save money for ship customization?
Ship customization is far ahead, there are lots of other things that are to be added in my perspective. I say buy a war brig :)

Ok! War Brig here I come! I heard the war brig broadsides are awkward. Is this true? If so, how do I still land them?

broadsides on the war class brig and galleon are excellent when rank 5 on both sides, best type of thing to do while on the ship

I have found that the way you are sailing and speed of ship/proximity of enemy ship/type of ship depends on how the broadsides fire in terms of direction, also I have found that when circling ships the broadsides continue to follow the first barrage on the ship. Just a couple of tips that I have found out help

1. You are saying the light galleon is as good as the war frigate?
2. I know, I just can't decide for when it DOES come out.
3. Thanks.

Everybody is very welcoming! Thanks so much!

Well your question wasn't very specific lol, I tried. :D
I thought you were asking if ships and upgrades were in the game yet.

Well your question wasn't very specific lol, I tried. :D
I thought you were asking if ships and upgrades were in the game yet.
My bad. I'll be super incredibly redundant and specific forevermore, eternally forsaking the heathen ways of non-unnecessary-verbose-ness. Always shall I be vigilant to indulge repeatedly in Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, and use large words unnecessarily, being incredibly, incredibly, same word using redundant. You have my most humble apologies for the grievous error of not using enough words. I hope to be eternally repentent of the ways of not using a large exponentially large number of redundant words.
In all seriousness, I will be specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back