Hi , it's Redblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my first Forum Posts, but still can't Login to Game
Not sure what I did wrong, tried a reset. No idea how to PM anyone.

Welcome to the forums Redblade! We're so glad you're here! A password reset, in my own experience, should have fixed that but for further assistance I would recommend hitting this link "Email us at: support@tlopo.com" ....... Please be sure to check back regularly in the forums as it is a wealth of new information, content updates and talking points that may be of interest to you! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Welcome to the forums!! As Remington said you could contact support and that may be your best option. You could also try searching in the box in the top right corner and see if someone else has had the same issue and what the fix was. This is a introduction area if you post in the bugs thread you will get more attention for your concern.

I am having a difficult time , with Login. Had to reset PW, for Forums, and can't figure out , why my other PW isn't working and can't reset.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)з♪ βyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★♡
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome aboard! So happy to see you here on the forums! I hope you're enjoying TLOPO and having fun playing the game!

For any game related issues please email support@tlopo.com

Also you may find answers to many questions here on the forums! Type in key words and search through the General Discussion section!

The forums are where you can express your thoughts, share ideas and interact with the community on a larger scale! You will also find the latest news, updates and info here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back