Hi. returning player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabbath

Dockworker
Pretty sure I was at these forums around 3 years ago. I guess I used a different log in. Maybe Vigilark? Anyway, I'm back at the game. I have a main character that is level 22 but a bit lost at what to do, and where to go returning to the game, so thinking about starting a new character, even though I have fishing maxed. I'm not really looking forward to grinding that out again, even though I love fishing in this game. Anyway, I have 1 question for now, can one of your characters mail gold, or items to other ones? More appealing to me and less of a loss, if my main just doesn't go to waste after the time I put into her. Thanks!

Oh, I noticed no one streams this game at a popular stream site. I do not know if it's ok to talk about such matters here. If it is, let me know. Thanks again.

Anyway, I have 1 question for now, can one of your characters mail gold, or items to other ones? More appealing to me and less of a loss, if my main just doesn't go to waste after the time I put into her. Thanks!

Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to do so. Trading is something that's been heavily discussed in the TLOPO community but it remains to be seen if such a feature will be implemented or not in lieu of mailing stuff to characters.

Oh, I noticed no one streams this game at a popular stream site. I do not know if it's ok to talk about such matters here. If it is, let me know. Thanks again.

Yeah it's perfectly fine.

thank you for the feedback. Is trading between characters something we can do? Like, open trade window etc. or is that like mailing as discussed above? It's been yrs since I played, but thinking we could do that, but not sure of course.

How about respecs? There an npc that I can go to, and pay gold to get my skill points back? Thinking we could do that. If so, who/where do I go?

Started a new character and having fun. Might switch back to my lvl 22 in the near future after I feel back familiar with the game.

I started streaming the game. Had someone come in and chat with me earlier, was nice. So, if anyone frequents twitch.tv, give this game a search, chances are someone might be streaming it now :)

thank you for the feedback. Is trading between characters something we can do? Like, open trade window etc. or is that like mailing as discussed above? It's been yrs since I played, but thinking we could do that, but not sure of course.

At the moment no. If trading is implemented, i suspect it'll be an open trade window sort of thing. That's only a theory so take that with a grain of salt.

Trading is sort of like mailing in my book insofar as sending stuff to different characters minus having to find a mailbox rather than trading with a player directly.

How about respecs? There an npc that I can go to, and pay gold to get my skill points back? Thinking we could do that. If so, who/where do I go?

You can respec your skills in TLOPO by speaking to a trainer at a blacksmith shop.

A list of trainers can be found here https://piratesonline.fandom.com/wiki/Retrain

Keep in mind the cost increases each time you respec so use it wisely.

Welcome back! If you are a bit lost at what to do I recommend joining a guild, they will be able to help progress you through the game and many hold events to keep things spiced up! Good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back