hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyxical

Dockworker
i played this game a few months ago and noticed there wasnt any players at all. my question is how active is this game and where are some populated areas i could go to because last time i played it felt so lonely

Well to answer your question what Ive seen the total amount online as recently is 150 -350 depending on the time of day. Whenever you played you were probably in the welcome server which 7/10 times your gonna be alone on. Until you launch your ship/change servers via player selection your gonna be stuck there. The most populated area are usually on the server Abassa/Andaba depending on which has the most amount of people on it. Currently there is a Halloween themed event going on called Hallowed Woods which a lot of people are at said area. Where this is is through King's Run on Port Royal. Im unsure of your level in game so this may already be news to you. None the less if you have any questions feel free too ask and welcome to Forums!

In the log in screen, you have the option to change servers! The most populated one is usually Abassa, but it has been known to change from time to time. Welcome aboard and hope to see you online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back