Hmmmmmm....Alliances<<This Could Work

Agreed...but think the guilds should have banks / trading systems and personalized areas (minus the attacking / defending of it). Just my two cents :)
that wouldnt b a bad idea but id rather have a personal chest for storage like when our wepons belt fills up. would make use of all of those dig spots out there that we all have no use for. i know far fetched rt lol but would b nice

It would be nice to have your own guild island though yes, it might provoke some drama and jumpers could find a glitch and get in but besides all that it would be nice.And only visible to your own guild or your allies

How much room would that take just for lets say 10 guild islands, alot!!!!!!;)
Well its like youre the only one who can see your island in the map and other guilds can only see thier islands on the exact same lace on the map and that too is coming.....i just know (trusted resources)

I would like to see factions be introduced into the game. Like you can still be a pirate but there's other options like be Navy or Eitc, or possibly undead.

I don't know so much about Guilds running the Caribbean. The player base would have to increase immensely for this to even be considered.

trust me its coming...........I know

Maybe one island and each guild has a building or something...?

thats more like it :)
..And you know what ive been getting the feeling disney doesnt only know about our forums they actually read it
i mean the last 3/4 updates....think about it we all said more challange at sea
oh and the massive amount of glitches being fixed per update...

Back