Discussion Hobbies!

I like cooking, playing on the computer, gardening, fishing, camping, horseback riding, taking things apart to find out how they work, pokemon, and learning something new everyday.

Ahoy there! So I was wondering if you guys wanted to start posting your hobbies or what you liked doing when you're not gaming or not around the computer in general. I'll start off by saying that I am a crossfitter. I do crossfit every day for 2 hours six days a week. I started off a little over a year ago and only two weeks ago I was passed on to the advanced class, so I've taken my training to the next level. I'm looking to compete soon, so wish me luck! Anyways, what are your hobbies?
I would like to add another hobby I have... Forum hopping... I am active in so many gaming forums, it's madness!

I guess my hobbies are riding my Harley and filming drag racers. I'm lucky enough to be on a nitro top fuel, Nitro funny bike harley drag bike team (2 different class bikes) . Both these Harleys are 151 cubic inch motors. the top fuel one has a supercharger on it, I also film north east harley drag racers. I also edit the film. I make no money on this, I have no ads. I just like doing it. Here is a link to my channel, catchy name isnt it? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpXyVgFfvNVvz3K8AdPCg2w

Last edited:
Back