Recruiting Hoist The Colors

Davy McShot

Pirate Master
Aye mate! So ye wish to join the legendary elite?
It be dangerous out on the uncharted waters afar.

Why should ye join ye ask? I'll tell ye!

- We accept ANY and ALL pirates!
- Ship Runs almost every 15 minutes. (Yes, we will also sink the ships you need!)
- Help (with any Quests you may have, finding your way around, etc.)
- We attend all known pirate events like Storytime, etc.
- We are not "an empire". We don't go out of our way to recruit any person we can find. We are closely-knit and you will not be treated like a speck, everyone is a fellow pirate. :)
- The GM & Co-GM make it a priority to be on and helping anyone they can with their time.
- Updates on things going on (New redeem codes, new features added, etc.)
- Discord Server for live voice chat, text chat, etc.
- Both the GM & Co-GM have a very vast knowledge of the game. The GM has been playing since almost the beginning of POTCO and started playing TLOPO at the beginning of Beta (but has been a member in the community since December-ish of 2016). The CO-GM has been playing since the beginning of POTCO and has also played TLOPO since Alpha. They both have (Alpha or) Beta Keys.
- A pretty cool name.

We have some pretty general rules that are basic rules of the game. NOTE: We have more rules on our discord.
  • Be respectful to all pirates!
  • Keep chat clean! (No cursing, etc.)
  • Ask fer permission before ye captain another's ship.
  • Help out yer guildmates (Optional, but nice to do!).
  • Report any pirates that insult/harass you!
  • Don't make fun of other pirates/guilds.
  • We will not take place in any "spying" investigations on other guilds, etc.
  • Keep to the code!

If you have ANY other questions Start a Conversation with @Davy McShot or visit our Discord Server.

General Information
Guildmaster: @Davy McShot
Co-Guildmaster: @Jack Cannonskull

Discord Link: http://bit.ly/hoisthecolors
Date Founded: 2/17/17

Last edited:
This be the right place, right? I don't wanna be walkin' into the wrong tavern again.

No? This be the right place? Phew.

I'd be honoured to join this guild. Normally I don't join guilds, but if this one really is as tightly-knit as ye say, I guess there be no pain in joinin'.
Permission to come aboard?

This be the right place, right? I don't wanna be walkin' into the wrong tavern again.

I'd be honoured to join this guild. Normally I don't join guilds, but if this one really is as tightly-knit as ye say, I guess there be no pain in joinin'.
Permission granted ye bloom'en cockroach! Haha welcome to the guild mate! Is there a time you want to join? if you have a certain time you want to join just let me know and I'll see if I can invite you then. NOTE: were small right now but were doing are best to grow!

Ahoy mate!
Keep it down!
Ye be in the right tavern, but the Navy been lookin' fer pirates to hang at the gallows!

As Jack said, Welcome to the guild :). Start a Conversation with me if you're using timeslots, if not, let me know when you'll be online and I can directly invite you or give you the invite code. :D

11 players is pretty tight right now XD

Back