Recruiting Hoist The Colors

Friendly Reminder- While TLOPO is down, we DO have a Discord that is ready to be used by any pirates across the caribbean! :)

Ye be in the right tavern, but the Navy been lookin' fer pirates to hang at the gallows!

Ah, I personally be more worried about the black-coats. They'd have probably sent fleets after me alone if they knew about me weapons stache in the old waters. Speakin' of which, you'll be likely to see me huntin' for cursed weapons a majority of the time after the moment I'm able to.

I'm happy to be a part of the crew. Or guild. Whatever ye prefer to be referred to as.

I'll probably join when the game comes back up, I'm going to create a new pirate though so I start at the same time as a friend, got room for another?

Ahoy thar mates! This be an update fer Hoist the Colors (get ready to)!

Once I am able to get back in-game, we'll have a blast! (but unfortunately I cannot, since I have a glitch that apparently only affects a small number of players)

For now, I hope this works!
Here is an invite code (to be used in-game) that may or may not still work (it was made before the big update).

---
Code: ptuh7752
---
1: Hit the "F" Key to open your Friends list
2: Hit the Guild Tab
------2a: [ - If you are looking at a members screen (Already in a guild)
------2b: [ - Hit "Guild Options"
------2c: [ - Hit "Leave Guild"
3: Hit "Redeem Invitiation"
4: Type in "ptuh7752"
Currently, I expect that we are missing members since I cannot get on (they probably think I'm inactive or something).
Also, Jack Cannonskull's alternate pirate is listen at the moment.

Hopefully I can get on soon, but until then
love you guys <3 :)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
@VoidWalker @OptimisticParrot @Miles @AndrewSKY @Jack Cannonskull @AndreaCelticHeroes @Pharaoh @Avilda @mikekaupp @Red-Haired Shanks [USER=11186]@MarkPlankwalker @hollowedxd @Xplode @Captain Skunkbeard @daemon68 @internetpirate[/USER]

(If I forgot your name, I am SOOO sorry! I didn't forget you, and you can still join if you want!)

- Also, if you no longer want to join please Start a Conversation with me. Thank you! <3 :)

*Please note that the code has now been updated to work! :)

Last edited:
Ahoy thar mates! This be an update fer Hoist the Colors (get ready to)!

Once I am able to get back in-game, we'll have a blast! (but unfortunately I cannot, since I have a glitch that apparently only affects a small number of players)

For now, I hope this works!
Here is an invite code (to be used in-game) that may or may not still work (it was made before the big update).

---
Code: fdla5851
---
4: Type in "fdla5851"
Currently, I expect that we are missing members since I cannot get on (they probably think I'm inactive or something).
Also, Jack Cannonskull's alternate pirate is listen at the moment.

Hopefully I can get on soon, but until then
love you guys <3 :)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
@VoidWalker @OptimisticParrot @Miles @AndrewSKY @Jack Cannonskull @AndreaCelticHeroes @Pharaoh @Avilda @mikekaupp @Red-Haired Shanks [USER=11186]@MarkPlankwalker @hollowedxd @Xplode @Captain Skunkbeard @daemon68 @internetpirate[/USER]

(If I forgot your name, I am SOOO sorry! I didn't forget you, and you can still join if you want!)

- Also, if you no longer want to join please Start a Conversation with me. Thank you! <3 :)
I was gonna tell you this in a conversation, but when I click the conversation link it says that I can't start a conversation with you because of your settings. I've joined another guild, so I'll not be joining this one. I'm very sorry for wasting your time.

That's quite okay, Miles! Let me know if you ever need anything though. :)

~ Davy
(and sorry about the conversation. . not sure why that happened?)
I was gonna tell you this in a conversation, but when I click the conversation link it says that I can't start a conversation with you because of your settings. I've joined another guild, so I'll not be joining this one. I'm very sorry for wasting your time.

Hey there again guys! Not sure if anyone is paying attention to this, but I know I had been getting messages on how to join (since the code has expired). Here's a new code, with instructions on how to use it :)

Code: ptuh7752

---
4: Type in "ptuh7752"

Back