Event  Holiday Party Recap.

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Here are some nice screen shots from the holiday party. Thanks to all who came!
Here we are meeting up.
screenshot_2010-12-18_12-54-33[1].jpg
Then we all tried to cram in on my War Sloop.
screenshot_2010-12-18_13-03-20[1].jpg
Then we fought the guy with 237000 health.(did I get that right?)
screenshot_2010-12-18_13-33-51[1].jpg
I attuned my best friends!
screenshot_2010-12-18_13-41-46[1].jpg
We then went to the treasure room for more experience. (and less grogginess)
screenshot_2010-12-18_13-52-13[1].jpg
Here are some more pics of the the Treasure room. (Treasurer it's named after you!)
screenshot_2010-12-18_14-07-19[1].jpg
Here is another one.
screenshot_2010-12-18_14-14-20[1].jpg
Then more people came!
screenshot_2010-12-18_14-25-00[1].jpg
It was wild like this for a while.
screenshot_2010-12-18_14-31-05[1].jpg
So that's about it, we used way too many tonics, and Holiday outfits, but all in all it was AWESOME! Once again, thanks to all who came.

p.s Don't I deserve a little thank-you for putting the threads and party all together?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Have fun and stay safe mates!
EDIT (Dec 19, 2010 1:39 PM):
Oh and thanks to Leon Edgegrim, Bella, Captain Starr, Beth Bluesilver, and Bill O'Wrecker who were there and helped the whole time, lets give them a :woot:.
EDIT (Dec 19, 2010 1:40 PM):
And one more thing, how about you all like this so I get a ton of likes!

i missed it cuz i was unaware sorry Red it won't happen again...it looks like it was a blast though koodoes on the set up and the whole party Red it looks like there was a lot to do all around :D

That was so much fun capt, ty for getting us in the Christmas spirit. Looks like I almost lost my top in that 6th screenshot, no more rum for bella:drink:It was a madhouse from beginning to end, and it ended so quickly, i was like hey, where everyone go, of course i was in jail,...think it was starr said, oh, party ends at 3, i said, oh ok,...Red knows how to throw one heck of a party! :woot:

That was so much fun capt, ty for getting us in the Christmas spirit. Looks like I almost lost my top in that 6th screenshot, no more rum for bella:drink:It was a madhouse from beginning to end, and it ended so quickly, i was like hey, where everyone go, of course i was in jail,...think it was starr said, oh, party ends at 3, i said, oh ok,...Red knows how to throw one heck of a party! :woot:

lol, that is an interesting stance. It does look like you have too much rum in your egg nog. :drink::D

Great Shots!! And thank you for your thread making and party organizing, we all appreciate it! :)

Looks like a fun time, sorry I missed it Captain! Thank you for sharing the screenies, they're great! Well done on planning and organizing the party. :woot:

Back