Glitch Hollowed Woods is inaccessible, yet this quest wants me to go there.

Tereysa de las Sombras

Honorable Pirate
screenshot_2020-06-18_12-10-18.jpg

Title. Oh, and the quest tracker is still bloody enormous.

No, that's the Tlopo happy sunshine icon. Just go to your journal and drop the quest. I believe it'll clear out and come back next time it's open. If you can't drop it, then submit a report to tlopo game support.

Safe sailing.
I honestly cannot tell if this is in earnest or not.

@squintz is correct. This is the Ray of Light bug that has been in the game for quite a while. It's messing up for everyone. Either not working altogether, or showing up as yours has above. Regardless, it's broken.

Dropping the quest will resolve this. Hollowed Woods quests are not available until it's opened again, and you have to do them all over again anyway. The one for the couple first before the gypsy.

@squintz is correct. This is the Ray of Light bug that has been in the game for quite a while. It's messing up for everyone. Either not working altogether, or showing up as yours has above. Regardless, it's broken.

Dropping the quest will resolve this. Hollowed Woods quests are not available until it's opened again, and you have to do them all over again anyway. The one for the couple first before the gypsy.
The quest I have is not a Hollowed Wood's Quest. It's Adoria's Family.

The quest I have is not a Hollowed Wood's Quest. It's Adoria's Family.

If that is the case then this is just the same bug that all the other players have and has been posted about too many times to count. IDK if anything can be done until the Light is fixed. Just ignore where it's shining, follow the steps in the journal descriptions, or the wiki page for the quest.

Is adoria's family quest anything to do with the couple who are dead looking for items like rings? Any quest that would have one go to the hollows like cards, hay stacks etc, would still break the journal I believe. I think even just to go near in a graveyard before the tunnel. If the path could lead later to hollow along the questline, wouldn't this still try to load hollow in the chain and thus possibly crack it?
Example, the quest has five steps, the forth one calls for the seasonal location, but it's not there so the quest breaks down with the game not sourcing that flow chart of steps beforehand?

Is adoria's family quest anything to do with the couple who are dead looking for items like rings? Any quest that would have one go to the hollows like cards, hay stacks etc, would still break the journal I believe. I think even just to go near in a graveyard before the tunnel. If the path could lead later to hollow along the questline, wouldn't this still try to load hollow in the chain and thus possibly crack it?

It's the clothing quest for the clothes that look like Barbossa's.

It has nothing to do with them. They disappear when the event is over.

It's the clothing quest for the clothes that look like Barbossa's.
Thanks. So, there's nothing seasonal in the questline. I've seen many quests break down when some distant part is bugged but others aren't. Not really Tlopo's fault, seen that in other games. Continuity checking or whatever coders call it.

What makes you think that the quest wants you to go to Hollowed Woods? That yellow star looks to me to be centered on the area where the entrance to the graveyard is. What happens if you enter Kings Run?

What makes you think that the quest wants you to go to Hollowed Woods? That yellow star looks to me to be centered on the area where the entrance to the graveyard is. What happens if you enter Kings Run?
Because it says on the quest tracker "Closest Targets are in Hollowed Woods." I don't think there are any skeletons that are level 10 in King's Run, let alone level 15.
I'm well aware that there are easier targets on Padres Del Fuego, but I thought I'd report this regardless.

Just go to another island. It's pointing to Hollowed Woods because it's the nearest location with the required enemies for your quest. Since it's a seasonal area, you cannot enter.

Just go to another island. It's pointing to Hollowed Woods because it's the nearest location with the required enemies for your quest. Since it's a seasonal area, you cannot enter.
I know... I just thought I'd post it here. There was no flair for glitches that are technically glitches, but not game-breakingly inconvenient. Apologies.

Back