Announcement HOLLOWED WOODS: NOW LIVE!

Creepy indeed! I couldn't find my way out...had to TP :D
I can't even log into the game and have never been there, 13 hours later The Crew are doing their best to work out why I don't get sent a link... so it's Pretty Creepy trying to get in let alone out! ;)
PS. None of the standard answers apply like spam folders etc. it's worse than that Captain!
Looks like it was my sons alternate email that it was link to... Arrr
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
I can't even log into the game and have never been there, 13 hours later The Crew are doing their best to work out why I don't get sent a link... so it's Pretty Creepy trying to get in let alone out! ;)
PS. None of the standard answers apply like spam folders etc. it's worse than that Captain!
:pirate ship:
I just need my e-mail changed since I received my account as a gift and don't remember it, so I feel ya man lol it sucks rn not being able to play the hollowed woods expansion that they released :(

I just need my e-mail changed since I received my account as a gift and don't remember it, so I feel ya man lol it sucks rn not being able to play the hollowed woods expansion that they released :(

I think you can contact support about that, although they may request the account name and associated email address.

I think you can contact support about that, although they may request the account name and associated email address.
Yeah they asked me for the log files which I didn't have because right when the update went live I uninstalled the game thinking the new security was like a bug, I do regret it now because I could have my log files and use that as verification. What's so odd is the other day they said they had an alternative method to helping me without needing the log files nor needing to know the e-mail associated with the account because they understood my situation. Although, since that time I haven't been able to fix it because the e-mail I asked for it to be changed over, had an account already registered under it, otherwise they would of resolved my problem on the spot. I get that it takes time for them to reply, but I've gotten several replies and the most recent being the log files again they recommended .I need to use that alternative method so I can get on my lvl 50 William Shoresmythe old medium with lost sword >:C Plz tlopo customer support understand my situation and help me out I've wanted to play the game so badly since the expansion. I don't want to have to quit the game because I'm not able to access my account anymore over this problem.

Yeah they asked me for the log files which I didn't have because right when the update went live I uninstalled the game thinking the new security was like a bug, I do regret it now because I could have my log files and use that as verification. What's so odd is the other day they said they had an alternative method to helping me without needing the log files nor needing to know the e-mail associated with the account because they understood my situation. Although, since that time I haven't been able to fix it because the e-mail I asked for it to be changed over, had an account already registered under it, otherwise they would of resolved my problem on the spot. I get that it takes time for them to reply, but I've gotten several replies and the most recent being the log files again they recommended .I need to use that alternative method so I can get on my lvl 50 William Shoresmythe old medium with lost sword >:C Plz tlopo customer support understand my situation and help me out I've wanted to play the game so badly since the expansion. I don't want to have to quit the game because I'm not able to access my account anymore over this problem.
I got my issue resolved thank you tlopo, I've enjoyed the new expansion a lot so far, for the last 30 minutes :p :) Proof that the new looting system is amazing so far! :0 ;) TY ONCE AGAIN!! second db trousers though O_O
screenshot_2017-11-02_13-33-05.jpg

Back