Horrendous lag tonight!

Blondie357

Honorable Pirate
Whats going on with the game? Thought it was just me, rebooted computer and modem and still the game is almost unplayable. Moved to a different server for invasion (this happened before invasions even came on tho) and no change. Also, everyone else was commenting on the lag. My screen freezes every other second for like 5 seconds at a time....

I wasn't having any problems that weren't out of the ordinary, just the regular sub 10 fps when fighting bosses. I can't wait for the Pypperoni update, it will be a god send.

Whats going on with the game? Thought it was just me, rebooted computer and modem and still the game is almost unplayable. Moved to a different server for invasion (this happened before invasions even came on tho) and no change. Also, everyone else was commenting on the lag. My screen freezes every other second for like 5 seconds at a time....
You on Windows? Minimize tlopo to taskbar, bring up Task Manager and see if any other programs under applications and processes is running in the background. skype and other background tasks sitting on your task bar can cause bandwidth hogging.
Once I had a 3rd party graphics pad running in the background I didn't even know was working and it was doing some sort of keyboard scanning AND online checking for itself and was causing delays in typing and strange internet lags. Had to find it in services and disable it when not using it.
But then again, if everyone was commenting, perhaps it's not your system after all. Just a thought.

Whelp, pretty obvious now that it isn't your system. Slide show play minutes ago. Put in many in game reports at different areas. ALL game is slow.

Back