Ari

Buccaneer
I noticed that everybody has some kind of title under your name, such as
Honorable Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Pirate
Landlubber
Deckworker

Etc. How is it decided what your title is?

These are trophies, im talking your title after your name. For example, you have forum mod, Stormtimbers has Pirate Lord, and I have Swashbuckler (ill buckle some swash!)
I'm not entirely sure of what you mean. Forum Mod is part of my current position on the forums.

Other than the trophies, I've noticed a few others having a custom name but I'm not informed of how they got it. An example is @Kate Goldwalker who is a Moderator but has a custom title under her name.

I'm not entirely sure of what you mean. Forum Mod is part of my current position on the forums.

Other than the trophies, I've noticed a few others having a custom name but I'm not informed of how they got it. An example is @Kate Goldwalker who is a Moderator but has a custom title under her name.
I mean lets look at my name. We have
(Blank profile pic)
Ari
Swashbuckler

Likes received 6

Did you see the Swashbuckler? Thats what i'm talking about. Everyone has one. How is it determined?

I think she's right. Upon reaching your 30th post, your title should be revamped to something else. It's been a while so I can't exactly recall the other input names

EDIT: @Ari, take a look to this thread. It should answer all of your concerns.

Names like Pirate Lord, Swashbuckler, etc. are determined by your trophy points. The titles go with the trophies, but are different than the trophies.

For example, the first rank is Dockworker, which you get by getting the trophy "message in a bottle" for posting one message.

Some people like moderators have different titles that correspond to their position on the forums. Moderators and Administrators can also change their own titles if they wish.

Reactions: Ari
I was wondering this too but let the monkry hold my tongue on the subject. guess I better have jack the monkey let go once in awhile to get answers lol

Titles are decided by the amount of messages you have. Im pretty sure you'll go from Swashbuckler to something else when you hit 30 messages

For reference, here's the user title ladder (in order, with corresponding cumulative trophy point value):
e5349b433dfb09f47318409b703a9f46.png

Back