How Bored Are You!!!

How Bored Are You!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ok, basics cant play cuz the game is down -_- on live chat right now
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 5:06 PM):
I have a feeling it's a scheme

wait its just basic access? i thought it was everyone the dont want to wait thing is just that it loads faster if ur unlimited

LOL So do i that's why when I was in school before I went to college i fell asleep in almost evry class... maybe even every class....
[MERGETIME="1297559326"][/

wow i have fallen asleep in class before for a few seconds when I havent gotten any sleep but that...

wait its just basic access? i thought it was everyone the dont want to wait thing is just that it loads faster if ur unlimited
idk im just guessing he didn't say
cursing.gif

Hello all,

This is my first day on this forum and the reason I went looking for a forum was because of POTCO being down. I play a lot and this is torture! lol I am glad I found you guys though. You look like a great group and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hello all,

This is my first day on this forum and the reason I went looking for a forum was because of POTCO being down. I play a lot and this is torture! lol I am glad I found you guys though. You look like a great group and I look forward to getting to know you all.
hi jaders, glad u found our forum :D
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 5:39 PM):
i learned that if you stay on a side they only come from one side, so its good to stay on one of the sides
and also i used the gatling gun fully upgraded

Hello all,

Hello!! :D
Welcome to the forums :)
Let's hope this glitch is fixed by tomorrow....

idk im just guessing he didn't say:cursing:

yea im pretty sure its what i said before because i have played a bunch of mmos before and its usually that way if you dont pay your not priority on the game
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 5:46 PM):
Hello all,

hey welcome i guess i was right that the forum doubled today:p

yea im pretty sure its what i said before because i have played a bunch of mmos before and its usually that way if you dont pay your not priority on the game
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 5:46 PM):

hey welcome i guess i was right that the forum doubled today:p
HOLA!!!!!!

Back