How Bored Are You!!!

How Bored Are You!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well i just woke up and i might go back to sleep soon
mad.png

ITS BACK OPEN!!!!!!! OPEN OPEN OPEN YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

theres still lvl 0 ppl
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 6:48 PM):
and i just got crashed -_-
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 6:49 PM):
wow, its closed for maintenance again
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 6:49 PM):
disney just loves getting our hopes up just to be crushed! -_-

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i cant load a profile or else i dc disney u suck u spent all day doing nothing
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 6:52 PM):
well now this just sucks noting has changed all day disney u have earned the greatest title for infamy ever! and not in a good way

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 NOW IM STUCK WITH PLAYING http://freeonlinegames.com/game/18-wheeler-3.html
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 6:53 PM):
:cursing:
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 6:53 PM):
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i cant load a profile or else i dc disney u suck u spent all day doing nothing
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 6:52 PM):
well now this just sucks noting has changed all day disney u have earned the greatest title for infamy ever! and not in a good way
Agreed....

ITS DOWN AGAIN WELL THERE YOU GO THEY CANT GET IT RIGHT . BUT WE KNOW THEY WELL IF THEY WANT OUR BUCKS......LOL

ok this is bull! i just get on and now it closed again! look how many ppls hopes were crushed and all this on each server
screenshot_2011-02-12_21-48-52.jpg

EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 6:56 PM):
actually more than that some ppl ran off

Wow... It said I should be able to launch back into the game and this pops up " We are sorry! Pirates of the Caribbean Online is currently unavaliable. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working as quick as possible to resolve the problem. Please try again soon. Thanks for your patience! " I'm running out of inconveniences'

Best
Wow... It said I should be able to launch back into the game and this pops up " We are sorry! Pirates of the Caribbean Online is currently unavaliable. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working as quick as possible to resolve the problem. Please try again soon. Thanks for your patience! " I'm running out of inconveniences'
work they've done for sure
cursing.gif
cursing.gif
cursing.gif

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddd

OK THIS IS IT I AM PUSH TO PLAY TOONTOWN HERE I COME
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 7:05 PM):
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 7:05 PM):

Back