Question How can I recieve a better title on the forums?

If you are referring to traditional forum titles, you can check this page out https://piratesforums.co/help/trophies. This lists all of the milestones you can achieve on the forums by posting and liking content. Each milestone will earn you a different title.

As far as forum promotions are concerned, our administration typically chooses new moderators from our pool of active greeters and news reporters on an as-needed basis. Greeters and news reporters are also recruited on an as-needed basis, and we'll typically post an announcement about it if we are looking to hire more.

If you are referring to traditional forum titles, you can check this page out https://piratesforums.co/help/trophies. This lists all of the milestones you can achieve on the forums by posting and liking content. Each milestone will earn you a different title.

As far as forum promotions are concerned, our administration typically chooses new moderators from our pool of active greeters and news reporters on an as-needed basis. Greeters and news reporters are also recruited on an as-needed basis, and we'll typically post an announcement about it if we are looking to hire more.
It says I'm an honorable pirate, how do I make that go up?

It says I'm an honorable pirate, how do I make that go up?

These are so called 'User Titles'. These titles are awarded by the amount of trophy points you have. You will have to unlock trophies in order to go up the bracket.

PF User Title List
I don't know the exact defined values for these ones. I also could be missing a few titles so apologies for that.

Dockworker - 1+ points
Sea Legs - 6+ points
Pirate -
Swashbuckler - 16+ points
Buccaneer - 31+ points
Pirate Apprentice - 56+ points
Honorable Pirate - 181+ points
Wanted Pirate - 281+ points
Notorious Pirate - 431+ points
Pirate Master 631+ points
Pirate Lord - 881+ points

Message in a Bottle
You have posted your first message!
Unlocking this trophy awards you 1 point(s)

Set Sail
You're learning the ropes! 5 messages posted.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 5 point(s)

Windcatcher
You're making a name for yourself! 15 messages posted & 1 like received.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 10 point(s)

Gaining Repuation
You're getting noticed! 30 messages posted, 2 likes received, and a day spent here.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 15 point(s)

Protégé
Working alongside Captain Jack? 50 messages posted and 5 likes received.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 50 point(s)

Crewmate
You are a worthy crew member! 75 messages posted and 10 likes received.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 50 point(s)

First mate
You're a true pirate! 100 messages posted and 20 likes received.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 75 point(s)

Captain
You could lead the rest! 250 messages posted, 50 likes received, and a week spent here.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 100 point(s)

Commodore
You could lead your own fleet! 500 messages posted, 100 likes received and two weeks spent here.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 150 point(s)

Admiral
You know your way around the charts! 750 messages posted, 175 likes received and three weeks spent here.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 200 point(s)

Officer
You know best! You lead the fleets and hold the charts. 1000 messages posted, 250 likes received, and a month spent here.
Unlocking this trophy awards you 250 point(s)

These are so called 'User Titles'. These titles are awarded by the amount of trophy points you have. You will have to unlock trophies in order to go up the bracket.

Pirates forums User Title List
I don't know the exact defined values for these ones. I also could be missing a few titles so apologies for that.
Dockworker - 1+ points
Sea Legs - 6+ points
Pirate -
Buccaneer - 31+ points

Thank you so much!

Lol, so, it turns out that us pirate lords are really just loud mouths on forums, something we all knew already. You are welcome to join the club, just shoot your mouth off lots and lots and you will be inducted:)

PF User Title List

Dockworker - 1+ points
Sea Legs - 6+ points
Pirate -
Buccaneer - 31+ points

So whenever you gain one of these trophies https://piratesforums.co/help/trophies you gain those additional points?

Back