How Come We Arent Allowed To Kick People Off An Ordinary Ship?

I remember I was in SvS and I had a basic and he would continuously say "Can we port at Cuba?" I had a supporter though, he said "This isn't a taxi." I laughed alot but, I booted the guy in the end, so I wish I could do that on real ships also, I had bad experiences when I was AFK... Loot Skull Chest... enough said?

Um
I remember I was in SvS and I had a basic and he would continuously say "Can we port at Cuba?" I had a supporter though, he said "This isn't a taxi." I laughed alot but, I booted the guy in the end, so I wish I could do that on real ships also, I had bad experiences when I was AFK... Loot Skull Chest... enough said?
umm how do u boot a person i couldnt fond any boot button?

Haha Scenario #1 is something I would do.
I would hunt you down and eat your entrails, then pour salt water on your brain if you did that. Just ask any Navy captain....
Then, just for the entertainment of the crowd, strap a steak to your back, cut off your arms and legs then chuck you off a cliff in Ravens into the ocean, and laugh as you bleed to death/ get eaten by sharks, whatever comes first.

As you can tell, i am a master of torture.... :skullpeak: <---- last guy who stole my rum.

I would hunt you down and eat your entrails, then pour salt water on your brain if you did that. Just ask any Navy captain....
Then, just for the entertainment of the crowd, strap a steak to your back, cut off your arms and legs then chuck you off a cliff in Ravens into the ocean, and laugh as you bleed to death/ get eaten by sharks, whatever comes first.

As you can tell, i am a master of torture.... :skullpeak: <---- last guy who stole my rum.
O_O... i really fear for your future children XD

O_O if someone ported all that gold for themselves i would find out where they are at, crew them, ask them to help me sink a few ships and get full royals, them BAM boot them (or just crash them.. lol).. i have rank 5 tresure sense with a boost so u dont want me booting you when i has full royals... :D and a skull chest for that matter, i sunk on purpose with three skull chests once, yea i prob missed out on a famed (with my luck it was famed.. -_-) but i made someone angry which is my specialty. along with annoying ppl and distractions :lol1:.

Back