How Come We Arent Allowed To Kick People Off An Ordinary Ship?

When port yeller start their action, me only say " my lord / princess, won more time u say PORT without good reason, u will got IGNORE from me, just one rule on my ship, port only when full of royals, if u didnt like my rule, please find other captain who can dock in middle of sea "

Yea, I forgot to mention royals....haha I tell them not till we have our limit of royals....they still whimper. Some don't know what royals are and ask me to explain....like I'm gonna tell them what thats about while sailing, NOT!
I whisper, "Get off my ship, you ungrateful thing!" lol But, they only get louder. So, no more ship open to public.

I agree with you, that is very annoying. It also happened when I took the wheel off to see who had come to my ship and try to crew them, and somebody took over my wheel without even asking. And when I warned them openly on the local chat not to take the wheel over without Capt.'s permission (so that it became known to everybody on the ship that such action was not acceptable), they became grouchy. I wanted to kick them off, but of course I couldn't (sad!).

I had a 'feeling like pulling my hair' experience with all kinds of ppl on the ship. One night I was cannoning on a public ship, and there was a girl pirate who would not, and I mean, would not stop asking the Capt. to dock. We - who wanted to level up and make money - asked her to stop and tried to explain the idea of replacing cargo with the better ones. Instead, she deliberately kept on screaming DOOOOOCCCKKKKK for tens of times. And she called the Capt. names (as in "who ever drives this ship is stupid"), and when we reminded her that it was the Capt., she confirmed that "who ever drives this ship" was stupid. That was over the line. But we couldn't do nothing, and nor could the Capt! The wise Capt. asked us - the crew - to put her on 'ignore'. Yes, that was all we could do ... pitiful ... We did dock eventually, but that kind of action should not have to be tolerated by a Capt. of the ship.

Last night, somebody stole my ship. Literally. I was just about to port at Padres when an unknown person tp-ed to me. I saw the incoming message right before I hit the dock button. He was not my friend, so I was guessing he found my public ship through 'looking for a crew' thing. I tried to have my ship repaired at the shipwright, but it wouldn't let me. So I thought, great ... my ship was glitched because of that person. So I re-launched my ship and sure enough, I found a stranger steering away my war frigate towards Port Royal ... a lvl 8 unlimited Swashbuckler who - I was almost positive - was an experience player who acted as a super noob. All I could do was 'preaching' to him on how rude his action was. And yes, you've guessed the response; he laughed at me. This was one of the rare occasions that I really wanted Disney Potco to add to the pirate's skills ... the ability to slap somebody's face! It would be nice if I could have kicked his tail off my ship, but of course, all I could do was porting and hoping to never see him again. :mad:
I've had that happen to me a few times. Every time I feel generous enough to open my ship to public im always yelled at by noobs to port. So I try explaining to them what royals are but they dont seem believe me. And so after about 15 minutes of being yelled at, I just go out to where there are no enemy ships and islands around and all you see is the ocean as far as the eye can see and do nothing and just sitting there holding the wheel watching them yell at you wasting their time. And when they give up yelling at me they tp away and I go back to sailing and earning my gold. There were times where I said to those who wouldn't go away, " Tell me whose ship is it and who is steering it? oh and i'll give you a clue it starts with a M and ends with a E. thats right MINE. I'll do whatever I want on MY ship. And no one tells me what do to so if you want me to port just hit that button that says return to port of call on your map and omg... your there. "
:cursing: :mad:
I also had a few times where i've gotten some really rude comments. One comment said, " Port you stupid
cursing.gif
on my deleted pirate. And of course all of my crew mates reported him and I dont remember who but a guy was like,
"Get your own
cursing.gif
boat you old h*g! " This all happened a while ago but I still remember parts of it.
Noobs are so annoying. One other thing i wonder why those people under level 15 cant have a server to stick to until they are like level 20 or something.

Haha Dark that is too funny, I love the part you hanging out in the no ship area, doing nothing! I will have to
try that sometime.....stand at wheel and put .AFK in bubble.

New
Let me tell you what happned to me when i was sailin with another chap just because i was sick of steerin all the time so we were amazing and we got pure royals so evrybody started saying port and he was like sinking a flagship and hooking it but not boardin 5 times untill i figured it out he wanted to make ppl bored and leave the ship so he takes the whole plunder. I told that to the crew and i said mutiny with caps so evrybody said tge same until misteriously he went aeay and i took his ship and became the first real mutineer even the full crew i was in was shooked how i made him leave loo
Cap'ain Valentine, A moment ago EditReport#26Reply

Hart thats brilliant. Btw what do you think about jumping ships on
My opinion i hate ship jumpers and if i could boot anyone it fould be ship jumpers who have no self respect

Are we talking about free loaders? ppl who enter your ship and just goes afk and then wakes up the minute you land?

When port yeller start their action, me only say " my lord / princess, won more time u say PORT without good reason, u will got IGNORE from me, just one rule on my ship, port only when full of royals, if u didnt like my rule, please find other captain who can dock in middle of sea "

Hmm, wonder what other captain docks, in the middle of the sea,..hehe,..how about the one that if you keep saying port, she sails you to the end of the world,...and says, now you can swim,..or, let see, who said, he had to use the little pirates room, that didnt, work with me, , just said, we girls prefer guys who use a big pirates room)..i just cant seem to find that ignore button adhy,..i tried,..oh god,..and the girl level 4, and i like low levels my girls have war frigates at notoriety 15, gets on the ship says, i need a bf,...good grief, girl, go hang out on tortuga on abassa, none of that on my ship! And this one really makes me mad, they see my low level girl with a war frigate, wont join her crew and start their own, i say, you are on my ship you join my crew, they still wont,...fine,...i stay out till full royals, and i sink the ship...and i say next time, show respect to the captain, join the crew or get your own ship...I know a good one you could use now adhy,...they keep it up, just say, i know a captain, you might like sailing with, her name is bella, she will take you sailing,...they will be running back to you,...(or swimming), i use to be so sweet till i started sailing,...
oops.gif

On your own ship, you can take over the wheel if you are the captain... If someone decides to come on your ship when you are repairing and rudely takes wheel and starts steering off into no mans land, calmly stop repairing and take over the wheel. All you gotta do o_o

Hello,

This is a interesting topic and must be put in both the Captain of the Ship or just an ordinary pillager. Kicking people can lead to both , hate and self-centered..ness? Why? Not everyone in the game is a nice person.

Lets say you are just wanting to pillage with a group of friends, sure thats ok! For sure you will have a active crew and don't mind eachother AFKing.

But what if your pillaging with a group of strangers? You cannot expect them to be nice. Who knows, one could be a physcopath. But thats beyond the point.

Pillaging with strangers : Scenario #1
You and a bunch of strangers work as a team and collect a full cargo of Royal chests. WOOT! Big moneysss? When your about to port the Captain of the ship planks EVERYONE , all the money goes to him.

Fixing Scencario #1
Even if you leave the ship during the pillage you will STILL recieve money. But you will only recieve the even amount of how much work you did. (Example; help sunk a ship) instead of AFKing on a ship.

Hart thats brilliant. Btw what do you think about jumping ships on
My opinion i hate ship jumpers and if i could boot anyone it fould be ship jumpers who have no self respect

are you talking about those that are stealing ships? Every day now, somehow, those that dont join the crew, when i port stay on the ship, and when i go to repair it, says, i cant repair, and i cant even board it. Even when i log out, and come in, i still cant get on my own ship. Aggravates me so much, i dont open to public anymore for that reason. And its a shame, because, when you sail with me, like adhy says, i port full royals, or i sink, so that means almost $1,700 per person, and they also level their cannon up. So ship stealers are hurting others. We wont open our ships anymore. Yes, i may, give those a hard time that yell port or just hang out for the money,..but those that level cannon, and stick with me the trip, they deserve the money my ship brings in. :parrot:
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 2:36 PM):
I agree with you, that is very annoying. It also happened when I took the wheel off to see who had come to my ship and try to crew them, and somebody took over my wheel without even asking. And when I warned them openly on the local chat not to take the wheel over without Capt.'s permission (so that it became known to everybody on the ship that such action was not acceptable), they became grouchy. I wanted to kick them off, but of course I couldn't (sad!).

I had a 'feeling like pulling my hair' experience with all kinds of ppl on the ship. One night I was cannoning on a public ship, and there was a girl pirate who would not, and I mean, would not stop asking the Capt. to dock. We - who wanted to level up and make money - asked her to stop and tried to explain the idea of replacing cargo with the better ones. Instead, she deliberately kept on screaming DOOOOOCCCKKKKK for tens of times. And she called the Capt. names (as in "who ever drives this ship is stupid"), and when we reminded her that it was the Capt., she confirmed that "who ever drives this ship" was stupid. That was over the line. But we couldn't do nothing, and nor could the Capt! The wise Capt. asked us - the crew - to put her on 'ignore'. Yes, that was all we could do ... pitiful ... We did dock eventually, but that kind of action should not have to be tolerated by a Capt. of the ship.

Last night, somebody stole my ship. Literally. I was just about to port at Padres when an unknown person tp-ed to me. I saw the incoming message right before I hit the dock button. He was not my friend, so I was guessing he found my public ship through 'looking for a crew' thing. I tried to have my ship repaired at the shipwright, but it wouldn't let me. So I thought, great ... my ship was glitched because of that person. So I re-launched my ship and sure enough, I found a stranger steering away my war frigate towards Port Royal ... a lvl 8 unlimited Swashbuckler who - I was almost positive - was an experience player who acted as a super noob. All I could do was 'preaching' to him on how rude his action was. And yes, you've guessed the response; he laughed at me. This was one of the rare occasions that I really wanted Disney Potco to add to the pirate's skills ... the ability to slap somebody's face! It would be nice if I could have kicked his tail off my ship, but of course, all I could do was porting and hoping to never see him again. :mad:

Jade, they are doing this on purpose, and yes i was able to catch one at it to, i boarded a ship to level cannon, and it was low on health, the guy at the wheel was like a level 47, he knew better, that is what really makes me mad, and he had no guild, so he ports, and says, anyone have another ship? and i said, why not repair yours? he said, um,..and i said, you ship stealing>? he said no, i said then why cant you repair, i kept on him,..he said you must be thinking of another jack, i said, you were the only level 47 jack sailing the ship, and said, dont be stealing ships, and told him guess what i took a screen shot and i am sending it to disney, so knock it off...and i hope that if you catch someone doing this again, you tell them, its being reported, because it happens every day now,..they need to level their sailing, earn the money just like we do, and get their own ships..:xbones:

I really do feel sorry for those noobs that board your ship because they need to get those ships that are basicly impossible for them to get without sinking.....and it only get's ruined by those who squak, we all have been there when we first started out playing!! I will help those who come up to me and ask for help on a quest.

I really do feel sorry for those noobs that board your ship because they need to get those ships that are basicly impossible for them to get without sinking.....and it only get's ruined by those who squak, we all have been there when we first started out playing!! I will help those who come up to me and ask for help on a quest.

i am a level 50, but i make new pirates all the time, and my low pirates make friends with low levels and actually take them sailing on those little tiny ships we first get, and show them, how to sink a ship, i can sink a behemouth with one,..just takes time, back and forth, back and forth lol
mad.png
, but, you cant open your ship to public anymore because of ship stealing, but we can teach new pirates how to sink ships with the little ships they start with. The quests they have are for small ships, so they can get their quests done. And war frigates, that come in to steal the ships i am shooting, find out quick,...these little ships are much quicker than them, so they made a big mistake, they steal the ship i am shooting at once, and i follow them after that and i get theirs every time, so they dont do that again...
parrot.gif

Are we talking about free loaders? ppl who enter your ship and just goes afk and then wakes up the minute you land?
Aye those
are you talking about those that are stealing ships? Every day now, somehow, those that dont join the crew, when i port stay on the ship, and when i go to repair it, says, i cant repair, and i cant even board it. Even when i log out, and come in, i still cant get on my own ship. Aggravates me so much, i dont open to public anymore for that reason. And its a shame, because, when you sail with me, like adhy says, i port full royals, or i sink, so that means almost $1,700 per person, and they also level their cannon up. So ship stealers are hurting others. We wont open our ships anymore. Yes, i may, give those a hard time that yell port or just hang out for the money,..but those that level cannon, and stick with me the trip, they deserve the money my ship brings in. :parrot:
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 2:36 PM):

Jade, they are doing this on purpose, and yes i was able to catch one at it to, i boarded a ship to level cannon, and it was low on health, the guy at the wheel was like a level 47, he knew better, that is what really makes me mad, and he had no guild, so he ports, and says, anyone have another ship? and i said, why not repair yours? he said, um,..and i said, you ship stealing>? he said no, i said then why cant you repair, i kept on him,..he said you must be thinking of another jack, i said, you were the only level 47 jack sailing the ship, and said, dont be stealing ships, and told him guess what i took a screen shot and i am sending it to disney, so knock it off...and i hope that if you catch someone doing this again, you tell them, its being reported, because it happens every day now,..they need to level their sailing, earn the money just like we do, and get their own ships..:xbones:
Nope thats another kinda thing u figured it was a bug because low lvls such as lvl 2 where on my ship (crew or not doesnt matter) since my ship is open to public i get on it and tellem to get off but they just stand there few mins later they log out see bug but to that bug i owe joining my former guild the warlordz coz i found a high lvl steeling it and saying its his ship so i told him to guild me lol :)

Hello,

This is a interesting topic and must be put in both the Captain of the Ship or just an ordinary pillager. Kicking people can lead to both , hate and self-centered..ness? Why? Not everyone in the game is a nice person.

Lets say you are just wanting to pillage with a group of friends, sure thats ok! For sure you will have a active crew and don't mind eachother AFKing.

But what if your pillaging with a group of strangers? You cannot expect them to be nice. Who knows, one could be a physcopath. But thats beyond the point.

Pillaging with strangers : Scenario #1
You and a bunch of strangers work as a team and collect a full cargo of Royal chests. WOOT! Big moneysss? When your about to port the Captain of the ship planks EVERYONE , all the money goes to him.

Fixing Scencario #1
Even if you leave the ship during the pillage you will STILL recieve money. But you will only recieve the even amount of how much work you did. (Example; help sunk a ship) instead of AFKing on a ship.
Haha Scenario #1 is something I would do.

Back