How Come We Arent Allowed To Kick People Off An Ordinary Ship?

Im sure everyone want to do it, once atleast. Come on, you can't be THAT nice!
pirate.wink.gif

LOL!! O_O
And,
"thats nothing a good captain would do to his mates nor complete strangers" <--- Never said I was a good one xD
Sailing made you tough you n hazzard too. Ye know what a ship is about its not about the money what a ship is, you know. It's not a keel and a hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom. I never sailed JUST for money i sail for freedom maybe you should try it somtime

Sailing made you tough you n hazzard too. Ye know what a ship is about its not about the money what a ship is, you know. It's not a keel and a hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom. I never sailed JUST for money i sail for freedom maybe you should try it somtime
I don't sail for money.... I got maxed gold now.... I just sail for rep, lots and lots of rep, and level ups, and finally in 4 levels when I master, I will never sail again.

Sail for freedom? Lol... Its a game, you have freedom. This is why I roam around. I do not see any rules about you not being aloud to go on a ship and freeloading, or kicking them.

Sail for freedom? Lol... Its a game, you have freedom. This is why I roam around. I do not see any rules about you not being aloud to go on a ship and freeloading, or kicking them.
I meant the freedom of sailing its different. I mean havent you ever felt it. Not even once

Yea, you just now found ou
:D No wonder ... I had to say it three times every time I talked to you ... :p

Hey corey, someone said, that to me once, what you doin writing a book, actally, they put all posts together if you answer more than one, but as for jade, what she had to say, every word was important, ship stealing is no joke, and she told you just what to watch for. It happens to me every day now. And i hope everyone takes a screenshot of these people and sends them in. My encounter yesterday were high levels, no guild, would not join my crew, so i knew and asked them, why not join my crew you ship stealing, then they started making fun,..stilll wouldnt join, and i said, well we gonna sink this ship you not going to get mine, they said you go down with it, told them my money maxed i could care less. Watch for these people, they are not noobs doing it. Girls name was just Meg no guild high level, the John something high level no guild. and they wont join crew, they stay on after you port. So this is another long one, but pay attention Corey,...:parrot:it may be your ship they get next
EDIT (Mar 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM):
I've had that happen to me a few times. Every time I feel generous enough to open my ship to public im always yelled at by noobs to port. So I try explaining to them what royals are but they dont seem believe me. And so after about 15 minutes of being yelled at, I just go out to where there are no enemy ships and islands around and all you see is the ocean as far as the eye can see and do nothing and just sitting there holding the wheel watching them yell at you wasting their time. And when they give up yelling at me they tp away and I go back to sailing and earning my gold. There were times where I said to those who wouldn't go away, " Tell me whose ship is it and who is steering it? oh and i'll give you a clue it starts with a M and ends with a E. thats right MINE. I'll do whatever I want on MY ship. And no one tells me what do to so if you want me to port just hit that button that says return to port of call on your map and omg... your there. "
:cursing: :mad:
I also had a few times where i've gotten some really rude comments. One comment said, " Port you stupid :cursing: on my deleted pirate. And of course all of my crew mates reported him and I dont remember who but a guy was like,
"Get your own :cursing: boat you old h*g! " This all happened a while ago but I still remember parts of it.
Noobs are so annoying. One other thing i wonder why those people under level 15 cant have a server to stick to until they are like level 20 or something.

(that my pirate Jade) This is where i sail people who just keep on insisting they have got to port! Now! I say, you ever been to the end of the World, i sail you there, then i invite them all up top and say, who wants to dance? i love to dance, hehe, they really mad then, but they get the point,...
screenshot_2011-01-11_17-28-34.jpg

You hartless dipraved aldded little lilly livred powder monkey. Tgats nothin a good captin would do to his mates nor to complete strangers

You kidding right rose,...sweet rose,..i know i would go with the second,..sounds fair,..especially if it gives nothing to people who stand around and wont repair or anything, repair, they should get a share, as for a captain wanting all the money, most captains own war frigates, already have their money maxed dont even need the money, so that first one makes no sense, unless he was the psychopath....but that sounds like a muder mystery to me,..hehe
excited.gif

You kidding right rose,...sweet rose,..i know i would go with the second,..sounds fair,..especially if it gives nothing to people who stand around and wont repair or anything, repair, they should get a share, as for a captain wanting all the money, most captains own war frigates, already have their money maxed dont even need the money, so that first one makes no sense, unless he was the psychopath....but that sounds like a muder mystery to me,..hehe
excited.gif
y did you quote me then ??
Lol happnes to evryone. Yoi gave me blood preasure issues back there

I meant the freedom of sailing its different. I mean havent you ever felt it. Not even once

ok, i have to agree with you on this one Valentine, but its been said, there is no meaner cap'ain out there than Bella, but i only mean, to the ones who dont take sailing serious, and Rose i really thought you were kidding,...my money is maxed, my sailing level 30, so i do it, just so people can level cannon, those who have no money willing to work for it, stay the distance with me, they come home with the gold. Those that yell port, those that just want a taxi, those that just goof around, those are the ones who hear my wrath. And at the very end, i say, now that is what it is to sail, with what I call sailing pirates. People either love to sail with me, or their are people who will never sail with me again.
fish.gif

ok, i have to agree with you on this one Valentine, but its been said, there is no meaner cap'ain out there than Bella, but i only mean, to the ones who dont take sailing serious, and Rose i really thought you were kidding,...my money is maxed, my sailing level 30, so i do it, just so people can level cannon, those who have no money willing to work for it, stay the distance with me, they come home with the gold. Those that yell port, those that just want a taxi, those that just goof around, those are the ones who hear my wrath. And at the very end, i say, now that is what it is to sail, with what I call sailing pirates. People either love to sail with me, or their are people who will never sail with me again.
fish.gif
Hmmmmm.... Same here lol bella i think you should carry some rum aboard to cool ye down....... And some life jackets perhaps lol

Hmmmmm.... Same here lol bella i think you should carry some rum aboard to cool ye down....... And some life jackets perhaps lol

imao, to say the least is a very interesting experience to go sailing with me, just ask adhy, you know him? he has the privateer guild, Big Bang Ghost,..., he taught me to sail, he is the only one i ever seen take down the fleet, i was so proud of him,...but poor adhy, he is such a laid back person, nothing bothers him,...but he just turns his head when he sails with me, says oh, no, here she goes,.....dang if i could just zip my mouth,...maybe you are right the rum may work...want to go sailing with me cap'ain? just bring plenty of rum for us,...get the girl pickled, let see if it works, hehe
rumgone.gif

imao, to say the least is a very interesting experience to go sailing with me, just ask adhy, you know him? he has the privateer guild, Big Bang Ghost,..., he taught me to sail, he is the only one i ever seen take down the fleet, i was so proud of him,...but poor adhy, he is such a laid back person, nothing bothers him,...but he just turns his head when he sails with me, says oh, no, here she goes,.....dang if i could just zip my mouth,...maybe you are right the rum may work...want to go sailing with me cap'ain? just bring plenty of rum for us,...get the girl pickled, let see if it works, hehe
rumgone.gif
Duuuh... Id luuuv to sail with you tell me yer favourite ocean and ill be searching for you 24/7 on that little dinghy. Ps: should i being my own life jacket or can you spare one for me

Back