how do i become a cool kid

No one is cool.
Cool is for posers.
Just be yourself and if that brings you grief, then review and modify, adapt and evolve.
One might wish instead to aspire to be kind.
upload_2017-10-10_21-2-1.jpeg

I have binge watched Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide in an attempt to give you good advice (kidding).

Jokes aside, the best advice I can give is to be yourself. Don't change how you are just to make other's happy or like you more. If you are your genuine self, you'll find friends who like you exactly for who you are - and those will be your real friends, not the massive groups of 'popular' kids.

I barely talk to anyone from High School, only a few from my small friend group. I have always been, and always will be, there for them, just as they have been and will be there for me.

Last edited:
CAPTAIN J'S GUIDE ON HOW TO BECOME THE KOOLEST OF KIDS
Hey, kid. Yeah, you. I see you. Yeah, hey.
Alright, enough kid.

So you want to become a cool kid on the forums, eh? Well, what if I told you that in three simple steps, and with seven small payments of $50.87, you could become so cool, so fresh, so crispy ice cold that you would rival the market-fresh cucumber in your refrigerator?

I assume that if I told you that, you'd get your hopes up.

Well, I'm here to tell you that you can't. You either have it or you don't. Don't ever get your hopes up. Adopt pessimism. It is the solution to all your problems, as you expect the worst, so you're never disappointed.

And that just about sums it up. Now get out there and don't expect to amount to anything. I don't believe in you, and neither should you. Good luck out there, kid.

If your quest for 'Cool' has thus far failed, and these good people's advice tried and as yet also inexplicably failed... Try this - Be kind, helpful and friendly - treat everyone the way you would like to be treated... Greet everyone with a warm smile, and no preconceptions.... And understand that everyone has a different story worth listening to. That's cool.... Being the best you can be in life, and online is truly cool.
Kindest regards, and keep smiling...
~ Rascal.

Back