How Do I Get My Old Pirate Back If Ive Accidently Deleted It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avrae Aradace

Buccaneer
Ok i deleted a pirate on accident that had the outfits and things i loved on it. it had friends that i always loved to hang out with also. I tried finding out how to get it back but i never found out.
Is there a way of getting it back?

Within 7 days, you may go on Live Chat and request your character to be restored.

After a while the character is permanently purged from Disney's servers. How long ago did you delete your pirate? It's no guarantee if it's been a while, but it is worth a shot to hit up Disney via Live Chat or memberservices@piratesonline.com about the situation.

Good luck.

um.. I'd say two years ago. Would that mean the charcter is long gone by now? but im also wondering if you can get the outfit back that the character had.

It unfortunately would likely be beyond the restore point. Nevertheless, send an email to memberservices@piratesonline.com with..
  • Account name where the Pirate in question resided
  • The name of the Pirate to be restored
  • Date of Birth used when registering the account
or go on Live Chat when it is available tomorrow.

And when a Pirate is restored, its inventory and other related data are restored along with it. Unfortunately it would not be possible to get a deleted Pirate's clothes restored to another existing Pirate.

Yeah, send those off in an email to Disney at the email address I gave above and you should receive a reply within 48 hours (usually within 24).

Hey davy one time when I tried to move a weapon it deleted instead of being moved to the area i tired to send it to can that be restored? It was long ago but if the situation ever happend again do u know if they wud bring it back.

Back when the new inventory system was introduced there were lots of bugs that led to missing data (weapons and such). When it was patched Disney had attempted to restore what they could, I personally had received all of my missing weapons back..

I would say it's unlikely they will restore it, but it's always worth a shot to try. I know if missing items were reported via the "Report a Bug" page around the time of the issue, they would in most cases be restored. Disney had considered charging for restoring Pirates, so I am not sure if they will view restoring an inventory item so late after it went missing as worth the time.

Would just get in contact with them using the normal methods and see what they can do.

Hey davy one time when I tried to move a weapon it deleted instead of being moved to the area i tired to send it to can that be restored? It was long ago but if the situation ever happend again do u know if they wud bring it back.
i asked about it a while back because i lost a cpl weapons that i used alot ( like way back at the beginning of weapons ) and they said they cant restore any individual clothing peace or weapon

Within 7 days, you may go on Live Chat and request your character to be restored.

After a while the character is permanently purged from Disney's servers. How long ago did you delete your pirate? It's no guarantee if it's been a while, but it is worth a shot to hit up Disney via Live Chat or memberservices@piratesonline.com about the situation.

Good luck.

just a note, if you send a email or if they reply they will ask for email address account name and date of birth. i couldnt remember what i put down for date of birth so i told them that to be honest most people don't give their real date of birth over the internet and i couldn't remember what i put down. They were kind enough to send me the information anyway.

I did the same thing about 5 days ago, deleted my 50 and my 43 just because I was bored of pirates and wanted to... now I regret it. Going to talk to live chat tech support in a few hours to see if they can be restored. Lesson learned: Don't make snap decisions based on in the moment feelings like boredom.

I did the same thing about 5 days ago, deleted my 50 and my 43 just because I was bored of pirates and wanted to... now I regret it. Going to talk to live chat tech support in a few hours to see if they can be restored. Lesson learned: Don't make snap decisions based on in the moment feelings like boredom.
Even if I got bored of a game, I always keep the account in case I change my mind. Like, I quit this game like a year and a half ago, and I decided to come back recently. Smart keeping the account, yes?

Good luck.
Yeah if you waited a long time, then it is gone permenantly.

Thing is, I can't contact live support until wednesday about it. That will most likely be 8 to 9 days since I deleted them... what a bummer if it cuts that close. Who doesn't word mon and tue? What a racket. Where do I apply?

Wait, they work Sat and Sun... ugh, nevermind, I withdraw my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back