If you have a picture you want for example from PotCO you can hit the button "Print Screen" on your keyboard. (Takes a-while to find). Then open up Paint or any picture editing program and hit Ctrl+P=Paste , your picture will be visible.
Time to crop it, depending on what program you are using it is different. Ill be using "Paint" a default program.
- Print screen
- Paste it
- In Paint you will see a "SQUARE" icon on the top left. (dotted lines)
- Click on it and DRAG from 1 corner to the opposite.
- Do Ctrl+C and open a "NEW" document.
- Ctrl+P and you will see your picture.
- Save the picture and go to "tinypic.com" or "photobucket.com"
- Upload your picture, and click on the picture (if your using tinypic) and click on either "Full screen" or "Open in a new window".
- Copy the Link and upload it by clicking the "Tree" icon when you are posting a thread and paste the link