How Do You Like My New Boyfriend?

Hart On Fire
Screen shot 2011-01-23 at 15.27.37.png

Haha.....too funny Capt.
Now, it is he and I that hit the night clubs and dance all night.
Did you know....he can sing Karaoke? Oh Yea!!! lol

How do you like my new boyfriend?

View attachment 2301

sorry i don't like this much, but what ever makes my GM happy i can live with. i will say this however, dark hart be warned. if you hurt or make our gm sad in any way you will BRING DOWN THE WRATH OF RAVENS UP ON YOU! first, day will turn to night, the sun totally blocked out by hundereds of ravens. your eyes will be pecked from your head before we dispatch you once and for all. your body will be cut up and left on the beach for the crabs to feast on. so let it be known, dart hart, we are watching.
frown.gif

sorry i don't like this much, but what ever makes my GM happy i can live with. i will say this however, dark hart be warned. if you hurt or make our gm sad in any way you will BRING DOWN THE WRATH OF RAVENS UP ON YOU! first, day will turn to night, the sun totally blocked out by hundereds of ravens. your eyes will be pecked from your head before we dispatch you once and for all. your body will be cut up and left on the beach for the crabs to feast on. so let it be known, dart hart, we are watching.:(

Aww, how nice and brutal lol :D

Back