SvS How do you quit being apart of SvS?

spottermiz

Dockworker
Its a petty reason why I wanna quit. Its mainly the color of the sail on my ship(s). And that im scared of being randomly attack by other players while just trying to quest. Thats how I got roped up into SvS by questing. Got the quest and didnt think anything of it. But now realizing what im in I want to quit being apart of SvS. So how would one do that? Is it even possible to do so? should I just begrudgingly make a new pirate and learn from my mistake and then ignore that quest and come back to it at a higher level?

No, the only time you're involved in SvS is when you launch from the French or Spanish islands. If you dock and then launch from any other island in the game, your sails will be "normal" and you won't be involved in SvS.

You can read more about SvS here:

No, the only time you're involved in SvS is when you launch from the French or Spanish islands. If you dock and then launch from any other island in the game, your sails will be "normal" and you won't be involved in SvS.

You can read more about SvS here:
ah thank you so much!! And I'll definately give that a read !^^

Its a petty reason why I wanna quit. Its mainly the color of the sail on my ship(s). And that im scared of being randomly attack by other players while just trying to quest. Thats how I got roped up into SvS by questing. Got the quest and didnt think anything of it. But now realizing what im in I want to quit being apart of SvS. So how would one do that? Is it even possible to do so? should I just begrudgingly make a new pirate and learn from my mistake and then ignore that quest and come back to it at a higher level?
Basically anything quest like that involves those two islands would most likely be a PVP quest. I don't believe you're really trapped into a PVP quest to continue a story line. I think it's more done to educate players for experience of PVP world.

Also, can you teleport to Port Royal yet? The easiest way out of that PVP landing is to teleport to another island.

Last edited:
download.jpg

The black spot of privateering, once you start you can never stop...

It’s as Stephen Teague has said: to escape SvS you must go to a non-SvS island. The only ways to do that are by teleportation or sailing. The only time you will be in SvS is when you launch your ship from an SvS island or board an SvS ship by dingy or teleportation. As DebiBug implies: teleportation is the easiest way and so teleportation quests are invaluable in allowing you to move quickly from one place to another in the game. Teleportation is not only good for escaping certain islands but it also is great for getting to wherever you want to be, for: joining friends, getting to a good looting location, questing, etc

Back