How Do You Spend Your New Year's Eve?

How do you spend your New Year's Eve?

• Total voters

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
Come on, tell us what you usually do ... probably none of us do just one thing, they vary from year to year depending on moods and situations. ;)

This is going to be my first new year after I started playing Potco, so I admit it ... there will be some Pirates time there! :p

Taking my daughter out to a Roller Skating place where they are having a kids new years celebration... so its old fashion Pizza and Soda for me it looks like... oh and old dude on skates...lol.

Gonna get my airsoft gun go to the woods and shoot some of my best friends in the face. Then gonna hang out with then and wake up on jan 3.

Well its New Years Eve here and in an hour it will be 2011 and im just having a quiet night at home only cuz tomorrow i am driving up the coast for a weeks holiday to surf, sunbake and drink otherwise i would of been going out tonight .:D

Gonna get my airsoft gun go to the woods and shoot some of my best friends in the face. Then gonna hang out with then and wake up on jan 3.

I don't know about you Will. So will you be dressed as Old Bones or Night Wolf. :fight:
I voted for three because it let me. Mauhaha . I like to stay home and watch TV. Be with family / Friends and have a good time. Board games or Cards. What ever food sounds good at the time. Watch people in other countries celebrate and call people up to see if they are watching it. Ha ha ha . Well you ask.
party2.gif

Times Square is in a different borough; But I can still see the fireworks from my bed room window ( Just the top of it anyway) After that I watch the honeymooners

Back