How does one change their in game username?

You simply dont. You have to make a different pirate incase you want to have a different username.

Yes I do pray for a system to ever come up that makes you able to at least change your name once.

As of currently, there is no in-game feature that allows the changing of pirate names. This is why it is stated when making a pirate to choose wisely, as once it has been accepted it cannot be changed!

As stated by @LackingAName, you are capable of starting a new pirate at anytime (so long as you have an open creation slot on your account) and creating or re-creating a pirate with a different name.

There have been ideas put on PiratesForums of such features being implemented, but there hasn't been any answer back from developers as to their decision to implement such features.

Thing is I've never chose my in game name it was denied and therefore left me with a terrible one which I'm now level 25 on i know that's not a big level but i'd rather not spend even more time on another account and lose my progress on my the developers should do something.

Thing is I've never chose my in game name it was denied and therefore left me with a terrible one which I'm now level 25 on i know that's not a big level but i'd rather not spend even more time on another account and lose my progress on my the developers should do something.

If your typed name was denied, the game should give you the option to rename the pirate at will. It's a little trick I've used to later decide a pirate's name, by typing in a copyright name that obviously won't go through. If that however was not the case, I would recommend contacting support at support@tlopo.com, as that could be considered a glitch.

If that's the case, It being a glitch is there a chance the admin could change my username manually as i despise the given name.. Like honestly it makes me not want to play the game...

If that's the case, It being a glitch is there a chance the admin could change my username manually as i despise the given name.. Like honestly it makes me not want to play the game...

As I stated previously, if you were not given the option to re-type a name due to a glitch, I would recommend emailing support through the given email above. We here at PiratesForums are not directly affiliated with The Legend of Pirates Online Staff, therefore we are not able to forward requests on our behalves.

On the other hand, I would recommend starting a new pirate with your selected name if Support is not able to assist you.

Fair Winds,

Misha

The re-type option for names seems to be glitched everytime I type a name and its declined when I re-type a new name my pirate is stuck with the name Pirate or what not.. Id recommend emailing support about this as Misha has stated..

This people are right this people Are Pirate forums staff not tlopo staff You can also dm mmdr on Forums who is A part of the support team

Back