Discussion How long did it take you to max your pirate?

Panos_1112

Honorable Pirate
How long did it take you to max your notoriety, back at potco, to 50? If your pirate wasn't maxed, what notoriety was your pirate at before the game shut down?

I sadly didn't max my pirate :( . I actually wasn't even close :p . I remember the last time i played potco, I was on a fishing boat getting to notoriety 27 :p . That was maybe because I mainly helped my friend with his quests and I also was obsessed with toontown. What about you?

The first time, it took me about a year because of my unwillingness to pay/pure laziness. The next few times I mastered pirates, I challenged myself to do it as fast as possible, and managed to master completely in less than 2 months every time :)

I joined May of 2008 and maxed sometime in 2011. The thing is, I only played when I had a membership, so I thought about it so it took me around 3 months essentially (I usually only had one subscription per year).

I started playing POTCO in February of 2008, if I recall correctly. I played on and off over the course of POTCO's existence, but mainly from 2008-2011. The highest level I achieved was level 48.

When I wasn't playing POTCO, I could usually be found trying to max out a character in Toontown or Wizard101. I think this division of my time was one of the main reasons I never maxed my pirate. I got extremely close, but didn't quite make it. Actually hitting level 50 is definitely to be one of my goals in TLOPO.

I started playing POTCO in February of 2008, if I recall correctly. I played on and off over the course of POTCO's existence, but mainly from 2008-2011. The highest level I achieved was level 48.

When I wasn't playing POTCO, I could usually be found trying to max out a character in Toontown or Wizard101. I think this division of my time was one of the main reasons I never maxed my pirate. I got extremely close, but didn't quite make it. Actually hitting level 50 is definitely to be one of my goals in TLOPO.

Ah the good ol days where you got your daily doses of wizard101 and potco every single day. I miss those days...

I do not know how long it took to get to 50 but when the cap was 40 I remember it took me 4-5 months to master with my 1st pirate.

My first pirate took about one month to master but then i had just started it of course and was playing it all the time, every minute I was not at school/work or sleeping then I was playing. After I had mastered that pirate I slowed down quite a bit and the rest of my pirates i later did also got maxed but that took longer at least 6+ months for those.

Back