How Many Hours Do You Play Potco Every Week?

How many hours do you play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder
Just wondering :)
My friend actually plays over 50+ hours every week :facepalm:
And he said I was addicted for playing 12 (mind you 7 hours I was afk :D):rolleyes:
Anyway, whats your answer? :)

Between 4-6 hours a day, sometimes more on weekends. Let's say the median is 5, and we'll do the math ... that would be around 35 hours a week, more or less? Yea ... being a pirate is my other full time occupation, I guess :p

I have not been on as much as I use to due to the holidays and having WAY too much to do right now. But, normally I am a pirate addict I would say. :p

Now that its the holiday season I dont get on nearly as much I would like to... but that will change once things go back to normal.

umm... it fluctuates for me.. some weeks 12 or better.. but these last couple of weeks, like so many others, busy with the holidays.. so gonna say between 6 to 12.. now ask me how long I spend on the forum?? hehe..

umm... it fluctuates for me.. some weeks 12 or better.. but these last couple of weeks, like so many others, busy with the holidays.. so gonna say between 6 to 12.. now ask me how long I spend on the forum?? hehe..

:D There is another thread for how long we spend on the forum too ... go find it!

Back