Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Satisfied

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Unsatisfied

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Very unsatisfied

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ugh, so awful. Giving us a free game from our childhood, they even had the nerve to listen to feedback and UPDATE the game!?!

I am Very Unsatisfied. I wanna see the first month be 5$, and every month after that be 10$, and YOU KNOW WHAT! I want a 79.99$ option if I wanna pay in advance!

#BRINGBACKTHEGREEDYMOUSE

jk.

#BRINGBACKTHEGREEDYMOUSE
jk.
bring back flip a coin :(
Are we forgetting one of the earliest and greatest facets which has ever graced our screens in TLOPO?
Are we forgetting that they got rid of this amazing glitch, which has since ruined the uniqueness of the Port Royal landscape?
Are we forgetting that the widespread support for the return of this feature has not yielded the desired outcome?
#BringBackMoodRock
Besides this, I am very satisfied with TLOPO and how it has grown over the years.

Im sad we haven't finished this game after 5 years, Rewritten to Infinite to TLOPO, i'm very grateful and I understand its like a "free" project thats built without taking donations, I respect that but I feel as if we could've had it done a long time ago if we dident have the complications we still have sorta. (Retribu) I appreciate the progress though. Tux

Ugh, so awful. Giving us a free game from our childhood, they even had the nerve to listen to feedback and UPDATE the game!?!

I am Very Unsatisfied. I wanna see the first month be 5$, and every month after that be 10$, and YOU KNOW WHAT! I want a 79.99$ option if I wanna pay in advance!

#BRINGBACKTHEGREEDYMOUSE

jk.
This game is from my son's childhood, not mine. I was 45 years old when the original potco first came out.

I have to admit, I am enjoying the remake far more than I enjoyed the original. Understanding this is still a work in process makes it all the more amazing; sure there may be a bug or two but the level of thought that has been put into the development of the community interaction alone is already light years ahead of the original game.

Thanks for all that you do and keep up the hard work!!

Pathos
Probably because for Disney, potco was basically a commercial for their movie department and potco sequels, whereas tlopo want to play the game full fleshed as a stand alone enterprise.

#BRINGBACKTHEGREEDYMOUSE

jk.
Well, then if they were going to charge for this, it had better be as glitchy as the original Disney was described to be.

Back