Step 1-Click your name
1.JPG

Step 2-Click Your Profile Page or Your Pirates
2.JPG

Step 3-If you clicked Your Profile Page click Pirates
3.JPG

Step 4-Click add pirate if you don't already have one
4.JPG

Step 5-Click Upload a File then decide if you want to choose Make Fit and when your done Save Pirate
5.JPG

Step 6-When your done you will see it and if you want to change it hit edit and repeat step 5
6.JPG

Step 7-Thank Will White For Posting This

Ty I accept your genorous offer and You can have one of my famed as well wich would you like. Out of my 36 your opyions are wool cannon ram and thats pretty much it.

i tired but my picture kept getting distorted =(
I had given it a lot of thought, it's hard to do correctly. Had to think about what should happen if there was an image too small, too large, or if it had to be stretched one way or another.

By default, it simply scales them proportionately. In most cases this will only end up distorted if the image is too small. When taking a picture, I would recommend hiding the interface with F12, maximize the window and use the mouse wheel to zoom as far as desired, and take a picture of your pirate from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet, ensuring it is in the middle horizontally.

The less complicated option is to simply take a picture of the inside if the pirate card, like this:
Screen shot 2010-12-03 at 2.56.25 PM.jpg

The only thing about that is it will include some interface buttons (and your chat setting, but that isn't much of an issue).

Ty I accept your genorous offer and You can have one of my famed as well wich would you like. Out of my 36 your opyions are wool cannon ram and thats pretty much it.

Ooo you are just too kind Will. LOL

Anyways, I would like the wool cannon ram. I have no famed cannon rams so it would be just fine. :p

Back