Guide  How To Add An Image To Your Signature

i just made a sig from gimp 2 and it dosnt show up when i try to upload it to photobucket please help john!

If anyone wants maybe not to use photobucket because they cant figure it out, there more websites that host your images, heres a thread that i explain it:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-to-get-a-url-for-your-photo.5744/

john there is not an option for that.. atleast i dont see it
Ahoy all! Today I will be creating a guide on how to add an image to your signature!hey john im having areally hard time trying to uplaod my sig its right size but it just dpoent show up when i try i mean please help me!

1. Get the URL to your Image
You will need a direct link to the image. You can use a photo hosting site such as Photobucket to upload images there. I am going to use Photobucket for this How To. Once you have uploaded your desired picture to the photo hosting site, you will probably see links near the photo that say HTML, Embed, Direct, and so forth. Copy the Direct one.
View attachment 6686

2. Edit your Signature
To do this, go to the dropdown menu and select Signature
View attachment 6687

3. Entering the URL
Once you have reached the signature page, you should click the picture icon.
View attachment 6688

4. Entering the URL (continued)
After you have clicked the picture icon, its time to paste that Direct link into the box. You can do this by right clicking the box and selecting paste, or by pressing CTRL + V which will paste the URL into the box.
View attachment 6689

5. Inserting the Image
Its smooth sailing from here, just hit the Insert button and the image should pop into your signature editing box!
View attachment 6690

View attachment 6691

6. Saving
Now, all you have to do is save!!
View attachment 6692

Congratulations! You have successfully added an image to your signature!! ;)

Please also remember to follow all forum rules when inserting your signature:

Signatures
Signatures may not be abused. Please keep them free of videos, large images, and large amounts of text. They must not distract from posts. Persons found, at our discretion, to be abusing signatures could lose the ability to have one entirely.

Also, the MAXIMUM height limit is 200 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Devs should make it so that you can simply upload an image straight from your computer or phone, just a suggestion! Great tutorial by the way!

Back